|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book I. Four Years: 1887-1891,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
(a) To collect an inheritance.
(b) To give his son an education.
(c) To pursue his art.
(d) To visit a relative.
2. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
3. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
4. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
5. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His Irish descent.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
2. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
3. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
4. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
5. Where was Rhys from?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)