|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book I. Four Years: 1887-1891,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
(a) Voicing their opinions.
(b) Public affection.
2. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
3. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Floaters.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The Masters.
(d) The Drifters.
4. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
5. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
(a) To visit a relative.
(b) To give his son an education.
(c) To pursue his art.
(d) To collect an inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
2. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
3. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
4. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
5. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)