|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book I. Four Years: 1887-1891,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Yeats meet MacGregor?
(a) The green park.
(b) The British Museum.
(c) An Aviary.
(d) A church yard.
2. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
(a) She was much too young for him.
(b) She was too good for him.
(c) She was engaged to another man.
(d) She was much too old for him.
3. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
4. How did Yeats's teacher reward him when he did well in school?
(a) Let him run around outside for a minute.
(b) Gave him candy.
(c) Gave him marbles.
(d) Let him look at a sword.
5. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Fairfax Landing.
(b) Canterville Chase.
(c) Mansfield Place.
(d) Bedfield Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
2. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
3. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
4. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
5. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)