|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book I. Four Years: 1887-1891,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Drifters.
(b) The Floaters.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The Masters.
2. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
(b) A dream.
(d) A talk with a teacher.
3. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
(d) William Morris.
4. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
5. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
(a) She was too good for him.
(b) She was engaged to another man.
(c) She was much too old for him.
(d) She was much too young for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats meet MacGregor?
2. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
3. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
4. What happened to make Yeats interested in religion?
5. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)