|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book I. Four Years: 1887-1891,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
(a) Logical flaws.
(d) Copied styles.
2. Where was Rhys from?
3. What did Yeats like to do most when he visited his grandparents?
(a) Sail small boats.
(b) Walk the trail by the river.
(d) Listen to his grandmother.
4. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
5. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
(b) Voicing their opinions.
(c) Public affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did a schoolmate teach Yeats to box?
2. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
3. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
4. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
5. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)