|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book I. Four Years: 1887-1891,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
(c) William Morris.
2. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
3. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Masters.
(b) The Floaters.
(c) The Drifters.
(d) The Gods.
4. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
(a) To give his son an education.
(b) To visit a relative.
(c) To pursue his art.
(d) To collect an inheritance.
5. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Henley's occupation?
2. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
3. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
4. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
5. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)