|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book I. Four Years: 1887-1891,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Gods.
(b) The Masters.
(c) The Floaters.
(d) The Drifters.
2. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
(a) Oscar Wilde.
(d) Rudyard Kipling.
3. Where was Rhys from?
4. Where did Yeats meet MacGregor?
(a) The British Museum.
(b) A church yard.
(c) An Aviary.
(d) The green park.
5. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats like to do most when he visited his grandparents?
2. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
3. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
4. What was Henley's occupation?
5. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)