|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Irish Dramatic Movement: A Lecture delivered to the Royal Academy of Sweden</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
2. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
(a) He would have hated it.
(b) He would have taken credit for it.
(c) He would have tried to change it.
(d) He would have been obessed with it.
3. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
(a) Small pox.
4. What did Yeats dream about when he was living with Symons?
(a) A tree.
(b) A beautiful woman.
(c) A burning flag.
(d) A ship.
5. Who got mad at Moore when his plays became popular?
(c) Lady Gregory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was being considered for the Nobel Prize along with Yeats?
2. What did Yeats compare poetry to?
3. Who did Yeats live with while in London?
4. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
5. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)