|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Death of Synge</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
(a) Sit in chairs.
(b) Drink in a tavern.
(c) Take long walks.
(d) Fish in the stream.
2. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
3. What did Yeats's sponsor hate talking about?
(c) Traditional roles.
4. Who did Yeats live with while in London?
5. How did Yeats feel when he was around Lady Gregory?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yeats say most people find in poetry?
2. What did Lady Gregory want Yeats to stop writing?
3. How was Yeats's first play that was performed in England received?
4. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
5. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)