Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Trembling of the Veil</I>, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
2. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
(a) William Morris.
3. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
4. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
(a) His beliefs.
(b) His rude nature.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His addiction to alcohol.
5. How was Yeats's sponsor familiar with Mysticism?
(a) He was a faith healer.
(b) He had a second-sighted maid.
(c) He was familiar with Yeats's medium.
(d) He had seen his mother raised from the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died while Wilde was in prison?
2. Who did Yeats watch react to instincts when he was an older man?
3. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
4. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
5. Where was Rhys from?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)