Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Trembling of the Veil</I>, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
(b) Rudyard Kipling.
(d) Oscar Wilde.
2. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
(b) His mother's house.
(c) Old castles.
(d) Under the stars.
3. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Canterville Chase.
(b) Bedfield Park.
(c) Fairfax Landing.
(d) Mansfield Place.
4. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Masters.
(b) The Drifters.
(c) The Floaters.
(d) The Gods.
5. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was O'Grady's first name?
2. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
3. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
4. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
5. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)