|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Bounty of Sweden</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats want to do to make the Gaelic play a success?
(a) Hire a famous actress.
(b) Post advertisements.
(c) Have Lady Gregory give the Prologue.
(d) Make an apology about Countess Cathleen.
2. How was Maud treated by the public?
(a) Like a felon.
(b) They ignored her.
(c) Like a celebrity.
(d) They were rude to her.
3. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
(c) William Morris.
4. What did Yeats say caused comedy in literature?
(a) Satirical truths.
(b) Inarticulated desires.
(c) Folly and Foils.
(d) Clash of character.
5. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
2. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
3. Which part of education did Yeats think was insufficient?
4. What year did Yeats win the Nobel Prize?
5. What was Taylor gifted at?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)