|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats's sponsor hate talking about?
(a) Traditional roles.
2. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(c) Oscar Wilde.
3. What did many of Wilde's friends encourage him to do?
(a) Continue writing.
(b) Fight for his rights.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Make an apology letter.
4. What did Yeats see that visions affected?
(a) People's moods.
(b) People's dreams.
(c) People's health.
(d) People's thoughts.
5. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
2. What did Symons dream about when he was living with Yeats?
3. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
4. What did Yeats say the world was too preoccupied with?
5. How did Yeats's teacher reward him when he did well in school?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)