|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who got mad at Moore when his plays became popular?
(c) Lady Gregory.
2. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
(b) Oscar Wilde.
(c) Rudyard Kipling.
3. What did Yeats compare the phases of literature to?
(a) The seasons in a year.
(b) The moon.
(c) A growing child.
(d) The age of man.
4. Who sponsored Yeats's books after the Society didn't?
(a) His old teacher.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What did Lady Gregory help Yeats become?
Short Answer Questions
1. What season did Yeats like to spend with Lady Gregory?
2. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
3. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
4. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
5. Who did Yeats stay with in Paris?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)