|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Taylor gifted at?
2. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
(b) Logical flaws.
(c) Copied styles.
3. How was Maud treated by the public?
(a) Like a felon.
(b) Like a celebrity.
(c) They were rude to her.
(d) They ignored her.
4. How did Yeats feel about his writing after his first book was published?
(a) It was very original.
(b) It was on the road to perfection.
(c) It was too ornamental.
(d) It sounded like a stranger's voice.
5. How did most of Synge's friends view his acceptance?
(a) A sign of strength.
(b) A weakness.
(c) A necessity.
(d) A prayer answered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
2. What was referenced many times in Synge's last play?
3. Where was Rhys from?
4. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
5. How was Yeats's first play that was performed in England received?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)