|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats think deserved his Nobel Prize more than himself?
2. How did Yeats travel to Stockholm?
3. What year did Yeats win the Nobel Prize?
4. What did Yeats compare poetry to?
(a) A religion.
(b) A country.
(c) A young person in love.
(d) A war with words.
5. What did the members of the Rhymer's Club do to support each other's work?
(a) Limited their own recitations.
(b) Shared their own.
(c) Offered critiques.
(d) Bought copies of their books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats say his work made him feel?
2. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
3. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
4. What was Maud's occupation?
5. Who was being considered for the Nobel Prize along with Yeats?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)