|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yeats say most people find in poetry?
(c) Hidden thoughts.
2. What did Yeats say his work made him feel?
3. How was Yeats's first play that was performed in England received?
(a) Very well.
4. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
(a) She was much too young for him.
(b) She was much too old for him.
(c) She was too good for him.
(d) She was engaged to another man.
5. What did Yeats want to do to make the Gaelic play a success?
(a) Make an apology about Countess Cathleen.
(b) Have Lady Gregory give the Prologue.
(c) Hire a famous actress.
(d) Post advertisements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
2. What was Taylor gifted at?
3. What caused Johnson to be poor and destitute?
4. Who did Yeats think was not appreciated during his life?
5. Who was the president of the Literary Society?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)