|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
(a) Cabbalistic symbols.
2. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
(a) Criticize them.
(b) Copy their style.
(c) Applaud them.
(d) Read their work.
3. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
(a) Public affection.
(c) Voicing their opinions.
4. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
5. Where did Yeats write about how his work made him feel?
(a) His diary.
(b) His plays.
(c) His poems.
(d) His letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was being considered for the Nobel Prize along with Yeats?
2. How did Yeats's teacher reward him when he did well in school?
3. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
4. What did Lady Gregory promise to help Yeats raise money for?
5. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)