|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Lady Gregory to move to her country estate?
(a) Her inheritance was taken away.
(b) She lost part of her fortune.
(c) Her husband died.
(d) Her son was killed.
2. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
3. What impressed Yeats about the person who wrote a Gaelic play for him?
(a) Their plot line was so intricate.
(b) They were open to critiques.
(c) They were fast and professional.
(d) They wrote all day long.
4. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
(d) Greek and Latin.
5. What did Yeats say got him interested in studying what he taught his sponsor?
(a) His father's rigidness.
(b) Dreams from his youth.
(c) Strange childhood events.
(d) The teaching of a college professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
2. Why did Dowson say he drank so much?
3. What made Taylor so close to insane?
4. What happened that made Henley deeply depressed?
5. What did Lady Gregory promise to help Yeats raise money for?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)