|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Maud doing when she needed protection?
(a) Confronting a corrupt government official.
(b) Presenting a controversial work of art.
(c) Performing in a controversial play.
(d) Going on a speaking tour.
2. How did Yeats travel to Stockholm?
3. What playwright did Yeats enjoy when he returned to Bedford Park?
4. Why was Yeats hesitant to put Synge's last play on the stage?
(a) He was dealing with his grief.
(b) It was not finished.
(c) He was intimidated by its depth.
(d) It was personal to him.
5. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His father.
(b) His Irish descent.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats stay with in Paris?
2. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
3. What was the man sitting by Yeats at the reception so worried about?
4. What does Yeats say most people find in poetry?
5. What was Moore's occupation?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)