|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Yeats humbled by when he got to Stockholm?
(a) He heard one of his poems being quoted.
(b) He saw the man who lost the award.
(c) He saw a poster of himself.
(d) He was recognized.
2. What was referenced many times in Synge's last play?
3. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
4. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
5. Who was being considered for the Nobel Prize along with Yeats?
(a) Herr Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
2. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
3. What did Yeats say the writer had many of?
4. How did Yeats cure a boy?
5. How was Yeats's first play that was performed in England received?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)