|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was being considered for the Nobel Prize along with Yeats?
(b) Herr Man.
2. What did Yeats and Kady Gregory do to change the theater rule in Ireland?
(a) Made personal visits.
(b) Signed petitions.
(c) Held rallies.
(d) Wrote letters.
3. Where did Yeats's sponsor live?
(a) Bedfield Park.
4. What was Maud's occupation?
5. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
(a) Take long walks.
(b) Drink in a tavern.
(c) Fish in the stream.
(d) Sit in chairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did a schoolmate teach Yeats to box?
2. What was referenced many times in Synge's last play?
3. How was Maud treated by the public?
4. What was Yeats struggling to write when he met Lady Gregory?
5. What was Moore's occupation?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)