|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bounty of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
(a) He would have taken credit for it.
(b) He would have tried to change it.
(c) He would have hated it.
(d) He would have been obessed with it.
2. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
(d) Oscar Wilde.
3. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
(a) Swearing in front of a girl.
(b) Having a snack too close to bedtime.
(c) Taking the Lord's name in vain.
(d) Breaking a dish.
4. How was Maud treated by the public?
(a) Like a felon.
(b) They were rude to her.
(c) They ignored her.
(d) Like a celebrity.
5. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
(d) William Morris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
2. Who did Yeats stay with in Paris?
3. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
4. Who was being considered for the Nobel Prize along with Yeats?
5. What did Symons dream about when he was living with Yeats?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)