|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
2. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
3. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
(a) They were ungrateful.
(b) They were uneducated.
(c) They were boring.
(d) They were insincere.
4. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(c) Oscar Wilde.
5. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was O'Grady's first name?
2. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
3. How did Yeats cure a boy?
4. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
5. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)