|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
2. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
(c) Rudyard Kipling.
(d) Oscar Wilde.
3. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
(a) He translated old work.
(b) He went on campaigns.
(c) He wrote about Irish legends.
(d) He attended all assemblies for Irish work.
4. What did Yeats think every man had the ability to do?
(a) Think philosophically.
(b) Express himself.
(c) Have visions.
5. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
2. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
3. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
4. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
5. What made Taylor so close to insane?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)