|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
(a) Copied styles.
(d) Logical flaws.
2. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(d) Oscar Wilde.
3. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
(a) The Rhymer's Club.
(b) The Poetry Circuit.
(c) The Literary Works Guild.
(d) The Poet's Corner.
4. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
5. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats watch react to instincts when he was an older man?
2. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
3. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
4. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
5. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)