|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
2. What happened to make Yeats interested in religion?
(a) His brother died.
(b) He read the Bible.
(c) He saw a pretty girl entering a church.
(d) He met a preacher.
3. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His religion.
(b) His Irish descent.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
4. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
5. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
(a) Public affection.
(b) Voicing their opinions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
2. How was Yeats's sponsor familiar with Mysticism?
3. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
4. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
5. What did Yeats have visions of?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)