|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the theosophists talk about?
2. Why did a schoolmate teach Yeats to box?
(a) To find something he could excel at.
(b) To help him defend himself from bullies.
(c) To make better friends.
(d) To help him train for an event.
3. What was Henley's occupation?
4. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
5. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His religion.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His Irish descent.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats's sponsor live?
2. How did Yeats's teacher reward him when he did well in school?
3. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
4. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
5. What was O'Grady's first name?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)