|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The follower.
(c) The sponsor.
(d) The leader.
2. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(b) Oscar Wilde.
3. What did Yeats see that visions affected?
(a) People's dreams.
(b) People's moods.
(c) People's thoughts.
(d) People's health.
4. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His past experiences.
(b) His paranoia.
(c) His shyness.
(d) His rigid beliefs.
5. Who sponsored Yeats's books after the Society didn't?
(a) His old teacher.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
2. What was Taylor gifted at?
3. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
4. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
5. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)