|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
2. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
(a) An advertising company.
(b) A hospital.
(c) An art school.
(d) A grocery store.
3. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
(a) The Poetry Circuit.
(b) The Rhymer's Club.
(c) The Literary Works Guild.
(d) The Poet's Corner.
4. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
5. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
(a) His daughter.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was O'Grady's first name?
2. What did Yeats see that visions affected?
3. Who was the president of the Literary Society?
4. What made Taylor so close to insane?
5. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)