|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yeats's teacher reward him when he did well in school?
(a) Gave him marbles.
(b) Let him run around outside for a minute.
(c) Gave him candy.
(d) Let him look at a sword.
2. Who sponsored Yeats's books after the Society didn't?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His old teacher.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
3. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
(a) It was not logical.
(b) It was too extreme.
(c) It was wrong.
(d) It was exactly right.
4. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
(a) An art school.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) An advertising company.
5. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Fairfax Landing.
(b) Canterville Chase.
(c) Bedfield Park.
(d) Mansfield Place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Taylor gifted at?
2. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
3. Where was Rhys from?
4. What did the theosophists talk about?
5. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)