|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
2. Why did a schoolmate teach Yeats to box?
(a) To help him defend himself from bullies.
(b) To find something he could excel at.
(c) To make better friends.
(d) To help him train for an event.
3. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
4. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
5. What was O'Grady's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
2. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
3. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
4. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
5. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)