|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
2. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
(a) She was much too old for him.
(b) She was engaged to another man.
(c) She was much too young for him.
(d) She was too good for him.
3. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
(d) Fortune teller.
4. What did Yeats have visions of?
(a) Tall men.
(b) Naked children.
(c) Strangely dressed women.
(d) Angels and demons.
5. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
2. Where was Playboy of the Western World presented?
3. What did Yeats's father do to get Yeats to improve his studies after moving to Dublin?
4. What did Yeats say got him interested in studying what he taught his sponsor?
5. What did Yeats once predict about his grandfather?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)