|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
(a) The Poet's Corner.
(b) The Rhymer's Club.
(c) The Poetry Circuit.
(d) The Literary Works Guild.
2. What did Yeats think every man had the ability to do?
(a) Think philosophically.
(b) Express himself.
(c) Have visions.
3. What did Yeats like to do most when he visited his grandparents?
(b) Listen to his grandmother.
(c) Sail small boats.
(d) Walk the trail by the river.
4. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
(a) To visit a relative.
(b) To give his son an education.
(c) To pursue his art.
(d) To collect an inheritance.
5. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
2. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
3. What made Taylor so close to insane?
4. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
5. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)