|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
(a) His addiction to alcohol.
(b) His rude nature.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His beliefs.
2. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(b) Oscar Wilde.
3. What did Yeats's father do to get Yeats to improve his studies after moving to Dublin?
(a) Got him a tutor.
(b) Threatened him.
(c) Rewarded him.
(d) Taught him at home.
4. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
5. What was Taylor gifted at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
2. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
3. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
4. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
5. What did Yeats have visions of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)