|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
(a) The Literary Works Guild.
(b) The Rhymer's Club.
(c) The Poetry Circuit.
(d) The Poet's Corner.
2. What did Yeats have visions of?
(a) Naked children.
(b) Tall men.
(c) Angels and demons.
(d) Strangely dressed women.
3. Where was Playboy of the Western World presented?
(a) Dublin's Theater.
(b) Abby Theater.
(c) Irish Center Theater.
(d) The National Theater.
4. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
(a) It was wrong.
(b) It was too extreme.
(c) It was not logical.
(d) It was exactly right.
5. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
2. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
3. What did Yeats once predict about his grandfather?
4. How was Yeats's sponsor familiar with Mysticism?
5. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)