|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Trembling of the Veil</I>, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
(a) It was too far from her home.
(b) She did not like her boss.
(c) There were too many restrictions.
(d) It would not be true to her art.
2. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Mansfield Place.
(b) Canterville Chase.
(c) Fairfax Landing.
(d) Bedfield Park.
3. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
(a) William Morris.
4. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
5. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
(a) Swearing in front of a girl.
(b) Taking the Lord's name in vain.
(c) Having a snack too close to bedtime.
(d) Breaking a dish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
2. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
3. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
4. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
5. What did Yeats's sponsor hate talking about?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)