|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
(c) Oscar Wilde.
(d) Rudyard Kipling.
2. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His religion.
(b) His Irish descent.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
3. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
4. What was Henley's occupation?
5. What did Yeats say got him interested in studying what he taught his sponsor?
(a) The teaching of a college professor.
(b) His father's rigidness.
(c) Strange childhood events.
(d) Dreams from his youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Playboy of the Western World presented?
2. Where did Yeats meet MacGregor?
3. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
4. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
5. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)