Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Bounty of Sweden</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yeats cure a boy?
(a) Had him stare at a symbol.
(b) Painted symbols on his face.
(c) Used faith healing.
(d) Cleansed his aura.
2. What was Taylor gifted at?
3. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
(a) Fish in the stream.
(b) Sit in chairs.
(c) Drink in a tavern.
(d) Take long walks.
4. How was Maud treated by the public?
(a) They were rude to her.
(b) Like a felon.
(c) They ignored her.
(d) Like a celebrity.
5. What was Moore's occupation?
(c) Theater owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats say a writer had to do to be appreciated?
2. What impressed Yeats about the person who wrote a Gaelic play for him?
3. What subject was the Rhymer's club fixated on?
4. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
5. What was O'Grady's first name?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)