|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Trembling of the Veil</I>, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Masters.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The Drifters.
(d) The Floaters.
2. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
(a) A talk with a teacher.
(c) A dream.
3. Where was Rhys from?
4. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
(a) Oscar Wilde.
5. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
(a) Criticize them.
(b) Read their work.
(c) Applaud them.
(d) Copy their style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats see that visions affected?
2. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
3. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
4. What happened to make Yeats interested in religion?
5. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)