Quiz: Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902, to The Death of Synge,
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Yeats say made Moore's writing improve?
a) His love affairs.
b) His time in the company of writers.
c) His criticism.
d) His time in the theater.
2. What did Yeats compare poetry to?
a) A religion.
b) A war with words.
c) A country.
d) A young person in love.
3. What did Lady Gregory want Yeats to stop writing?
b) Magazine articles.
c) Short stories.
4. What did some of Yeats's friends all have dreams of?
a) Yeats's wedding.
b) Synge's death.
c) The fall of the English government.
d) War planes over head.
5. What did Moore and Yeats do when they...
This section contains 282 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)