Quiz: Reveries over Childhood and Youth, to The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
a) Read their work.
b) Criticize them.
c) Copy their style.
d) Applaud them.
2. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
a) Rudyard Kipling.
b) Oscar Wilde.
3. What made Taylor so close to insane?
a) His paranoia.
b) His shyness.
c) His rigid beliefs.
d) His past experiences.
4. What did Yeats like to do most when he visited his grandparents?
a) Walk the trail by the river.
c) Sail small boats.
d) Listen to his grandmother.
5. What did Yeats think of most...
This section contains 300 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)