|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats think every man had the ability to do?
(a) Express himself.
(b) Think philosophically.
(c) Have visions.
2. What did Moore want to become involved in?
3. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
(b) William Morris.
4. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
5. What did Yeats and Kady Gregory do to change the theater rule in Ireland?
(a) Wrote letters.
(b) Held rallies.
(c) Made personal visits.
(d) Signed petitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats say got him interested in studying what he taught his sponsor?
2. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
3. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
4. What was Taylor gifted at?
5. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)