|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Moore want to become involved in?
2. Who did Yeats watch react to instincts when he was an older man?
(a) His servant.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
3. What did Yeats want to do to make the Gaelic play a success?
(a) Have Lady Gregory give the Prologue.
(b) Make an apology about Countess Cathleen.
(c) Post advertisements.
(d) Hire a famous actress.
4. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Fairfax Landing.
(b) Mansfield Place.
(c) Canterville Chase.
(d) Bedfield Park.
5. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
2. How did Davidson die?
3. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
4. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
5. What was Moore's occupation?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)