|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
2. What did Yeats once predict about his grandfather?
(a) He would wear a strange hat.
(b) He would cut his hand.
(c) He would lose his business.
(d) He would be in a shipwreck.
3. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
4. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was prejudiced.
(c) He used opium.
(d) He was addicted to caffeine.
5. What impressed Yeats about the person who wrote a Gaelic play for him?
(a) They wrote all day long.
(b) They were open to critiques.
(c) Their plot line was so intricate.
(d) They were fast and professional.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who almost ruined Yeats's plan to make the Gaelic play a success?
2. What did Yeats see that visions affected?
3. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
4. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
5. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)