|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
(a) The Poetry Circuit.
(b) The Literary Works Guild.
(c) The Poet's Corner.
(d) The Rhymer's Club.
2. Where was Playboy of the Western World presented?
(a) The National Theater.
(b) Dublin's Theater.
(c) Abby Theater.
(d) Irish Center Theater.
3. What was Taylor gifted at?
4. Who did Yeats stay with in Paris?
5. Who sponsored Yeats's books after the Society didn't?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His old teacher.
(d) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dowson say he drank so much?
2. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
3. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
4. What strange idea did Henley embrace just before his death?
5. How did Yeats cure a boy?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)