|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of guests did Lady Gregory like to have visit her house?
(b) Irish writers.
(c) Family members.
(d) Poor peasants.
2. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
(b) Small pox.
3. Why did Dowson say he drank so much?
(a) A lost love.
(b) A dead mother.
(c) A pointless life.
(d) To ignite his imagination.
4. What did many of Wilde's friends encourage him to do?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Make an apology letter.
(c) Fight for his rights.
(d) Continue writing.
5. What was O'Grady's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats and Kady Gregory do to change the theater rule in Ireland?
2. What caused Lady Gregory to move to her country estate?
3. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
4. What did Yeats want to do to make the Gaelic play a success?
5. What did Yeats say made Moore's writing improve?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)