|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
(a) The follower.
(b) The leader.
(c) The sponsor.
(d) The teacher.
2. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
3. What did the members of the Rhymer's Club do to support each other's work?
(a) Limited their own recitations.
(b) Offered critiques.
(c) Shared their own.
(d) Bought copies of their books.
4. Who did Yeats watch react to instincts when he was an older man?
(a) His servant.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
5. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
(b) Cabbalistic symbols.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
2. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
3. What strange idea did Henley embrace just before his death?
4. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
5. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)