|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject was the Rhymer's club fixated on?
2. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
(a) He attended all assemblies for Irish work.
(b) He went on campaigns.
(c) He wrote about Irish legends.
(d) He translated old work.
3. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
(b) William Morris.
4. What was Taylor gifted at?
5. What happened that made Henley deeply depressed?
(a) His new play was not well received.
(b) Wilde was deported.
(c) His mother fell ill.
(d) His daughter died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats compare the phases of literature to?
2. How did Yeats cure a boy?
3. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
4. Who did Yeats live with while in London?
5. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)