|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
(a) Copied styles.
(b) Logical flaws.
2. What was Henley's occupation?
3. What was O'Grady's first name?
4. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
5. Why did Dowson say he drank so much?
(a) A lost love.
(b) A dead mother.
(c) A pointless life.
(d) To ignite his imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
2. Who died while Wilde was in prison?
3. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
4. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
5. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)