|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
(b) Fortune teller.
2. What did Moore and Yeats do when they worked on plays together?
3. Which of the following was NOT a gift given to Yeats by Lady Gregory?
(a) Encouraging letters.
(c) Leather chair.
(d) Pen set.
4. What did Yeats have visions of?
(a) Strangely dressed women.
(b) Tall men.
(c) Angels and demons.
(d) Naked children.
5. Who did Shaw blame when his play was received badly?
(a) The audience.
(b) The government.
(c) The producers.
(d) The actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats meet MacGregor?
2. Who was the president of the Literary Society?
3. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
4. Who wrote a short story about a man questioning God about life?
5. What caused Wilde to lose respect in his writing?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)