|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
2. Where was Rhys from?
3. What caused Johnson to be poor and destitute?
4. Who wrote a short story about a man questioning God about life?
5. What strange thing did Johnson do when he met Yeats?
(a) Pretend to be God.
(b) Quote fantasy conversations.
(c) Foretell the future.
(d) Sing songs in the midle of conversations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most controversial part of Countess Cathleen?
2. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
3. What did Moore and Yeats do when they worked on plays together?
4. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
5. What strange idea did Henley embrace just before his death?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)