|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats think every man had the ability to do?
(a) Have visions.
(b) Think philosophically.
(d) Express himself.
2. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
(a) He was addicted to caffeine.
(b) He was an alcoholic.
(c) He used opium.
(d) He was prejudiced.
3. What did Yeats compare the phases of literature to?
(a) A growing child.
(b) The seasons in a year.
(c) The moon.
(d) The age of man.
4. What was Henley's occupation?
5. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats live with while in London?
2. What caused Lady Gregory to move to her country estate?
3. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
4. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
5. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)