|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who got mad at Moore when his plays became popular?
(b) Lady Gregory.
2. What impressed Yeats about the person who wrote a Gaelic play for him?
(a) They were fast and professional.
(b) They were open to critiques.
(c) They wrote all day long.
(d) Their plot line was so intricate.
3. What playwright did Yeats enjoy when he returned to Bedford Park?
4. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His rigid beliefs.
(b) His past experiences.
(c) His paranoia.
(d) His shyness.
5. What did Yeats's sponsor hate talking about?
(d) Traditional roles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
2. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
3. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
4. What did the members of the Rhymer's Club do to support each other's work?
5. How was Yeats's first play that was performed in England received?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)