|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened that made Henley deeply depressed?
(a) Wilde was deported.
(b) His mother fell ill.
(c) His new play was not well received.
(d) His daughter died.
2. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
(a) She did not like her boss.
(b) It was too far from her home.
(c) There were too many restrictions.
(d) It would not be true to her art.
3. Who wrote a short story about a man questioning God about life?
4. What was Taylor gifted at?
5. What was O'Grady's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats say got him interested in studying what he taught his sponsor?
2. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
3. What strange idea did Henley embrace just before his death?
4. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
5. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)