|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
(a) Cabbalistic symbols.
2. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His father.
(b) His Irish descent.
(c) His religion.
(d) His grandfather.
3. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Bedfield Park.
(b) Fairfax Landing.
(c) Mansfield Place.
(d) Canterville Chase.
4. Who did Yeats stay with in Paris?
5. What playwright did Yeats enjoy when he returned to Bedford Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Lady Gregory to move to her country estate?
2. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
3. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
4. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
5. What made Taylor so close to insane?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)