|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Yeats meet MacGregor?
(a) A church yard.
(b) The British Museum.
(c) The green park.
(d) An Aviary.
2. Why did Dowson say he drank so much?
(a) To ignite his imagination.
(b) A pointless life.
(c) A dead mother.
(d) A lost love.
3. What did Yeats think every man had the ability to do?
(a) Express himself.
(c) Think philosophically.
(d) Have visions.
4. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
5. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Davidson die?
2. Who wrote Countess Cathleen?
3. Which of the following was NOT a gift given to Yeats by Lady Gregory?
4. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
5. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)