|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) An advertising company.
(c) An art school.
(d) A hospital.
2. What impressed Yeats about the person who wrote a Gaelic play for him?
(a) They wrote all day long.
(b) They were fast and professional.
(c) They were open to critiques.
(d) Their plot line was so intricate.
3. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
4. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
(c) Fortune teller.
5. What happened that made Henley deeply depressed?
(a) His daughter died.
(b) Wilde was deported.
(c) His mother fell ill.
(d) His new play was not well received.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
2. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
3. What did many of Wilde's friends encourage him to do?
4. What was Moore's occupation?
5. What caused Johnson to be poor and destitute?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)