Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>Dramatis Personae: 1896-1902</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
(a) The sponsor.
(b) The leader.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The follower.
2. What was Taylor gifted at?
3. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
(a) His addiction to alcohol.
(b) His beliefs.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His rude nature.
4. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(c) Oscar Wilde.
5. What caused Wilde to lose respect in his writing?
(a) His sickness.
(b) His arrest.
(c) His bad reputation.
(d) His lunacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lady Gregory want Yeats to stop writing?
2. What did the members of the Rhymer's Club do to support each other's work?
3. What did Yeats have visions of?
4. Where was Rhys from?
5. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)