|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His paranoia.
(b) His rigid beliefs.
(c) His past experiences.
(d) His shyness.
2. What word did Yeats use to describe Maud?
3. How was Maud treated by the public?
(a) They were rude to her.
(b) Like a felon.
(c) They ignored her.
(d) Like a celebrity.
4. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
(a) Copy their style.
(b) Criticize them.
(c) Applaud them.
(d) Read their work.
5. What was referenced many times in Synge's last play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Maud doing when she needed protection?
2. What did Lady Gregory help Yeats become?
3. Which theater showed Synge's last play?
4. Which part of education did Yeats think was insufficient?
5. What did Synge accept just before he died?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)