|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Maud treated by the public?
(a) Like a felon.
(b) They ignored her.
(c) They were rude to her.
(d) Like a celebrity.
2. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
(a) Oscar Wilde.
3. What was Taylor gifted at?
4. When did Yeats have the chance to protect Maud Gonne?
5. What country did Davitt want to protect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Maud's occupation?
2. What was referenced many times in Synge's last play?
3. What did a man tell Yeats when he was in a trance?
4. What was Yeats struggling to write when he met Lady Gregory?
5. Which part of education did Yeats think was insufficient?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)