|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Maud doing when she needed protection?
(a) Going on a speaking tour.
(b) Presenting a controversial work of art.
(c) Confronting a corrupt government official.
(d) Performing in a controversial play.
2. What was Taylor gifted at?
3. What season did Yeats like to spend with Lady Gregory?
4. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His past experiences.
(b) His shyness.
(c) His rigid beliefs.
(d) His paranoia.
5. What was Yeats told to avoid in his trance-like state?
(a) The ocean.
(b) Big cities.
(c) The woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lady Gregory promise to help Yeats raise money for?
2. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
3. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
4. Which part of education did Yeats think was insufficient?
5. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)