|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Davitt think politicians could not understand?
(b) International matters.
2. What was O'Grady's first name?
3. How did Yeats feel when Synge's death went unnoticed?
4. What season did Yeats like to spend with Lady Gregory?
5. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
(a) His beliefs.
(b) His rude nature.
(c) His addiction to alcohol.
(d) His reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
2. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
3. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
4. What did Synge say helped him reach his acceptance?
5. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)