|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Death of Synge</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Synge say helped him reach his acceptance?
(a) Letters from his daughter.
(b) The marriage of his son.
(c) Visions from a friend.
(d) The publication of his book.
2. What did Yeats start worshiping after he was put in a trance?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The stars.
(c) The sun.
(d) The moon.
3. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
4. Who was the president of the Literary Society?
(a) Oscar Wilde.
5. What was Taylor gifted at?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Yeats have the chance to protect Maud Gonne?
2. What did Symons dream about when he was living with Yeats?
3. What did Lady Gregory help Yeats become?
4. What word did Yeats use to describe Maud?
5. What did Yeats say a writer had to do to be appreciated?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)