|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His paranoia.
(b) His shyness.
(c) His past experiences.
(d) His rigid beliefs.
2. Why was Yeats hesitant to put Synge's last play on the stage?
(a) It was not finished.
(b) It was personal to him.
(c) He was dealing with his grief.
(d) He was intimidated by its depth.
3. How did Yeats feel when Synge's death went unnoticed?
4. What was Yeats struggling to write when he met Lady Gregory?
(a) A novel.
(b) A short story.
(c) A play.
(d) A poem.
5. How did Yeats feel when he was around Lady Gregory?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
2. Which theater showed Synge's last play?
3. How was Maud treated by the public?
4. What did Yeats dream about when he was living with Symons?
5. What was Maud doing when she needed protection?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)