|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
2. How did Yeats feel when he was around Lady Gregory?
3. What did Lady Gregory promise to help Yeats raise money for?
(a) A publishing firm.
(b) A new house.
(c) A literary society.
(d) A theater.
4. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His past experiences.
(b) His shyness.
(c) His paranoia.
(d) His rigid beliefs.
5. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
(a) Copy their style.
(b) Criticize them.
(c) Applaud them.
(d) Read their work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
2. Where was Playboy of the Western World presented?
3. What did Yeats dream about when he was living with Symons?
4. What did Yeats say happened when people lacked the depth of a writer?
5. What was O'Grady's first name?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)