|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yeats feel when he was around Lady Gregory?
2. What season did Yeats like to spend with Lady Gregory?
3. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
4. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
(a) He would have taken credit for it.
(b) He would have tried to change it.
(c) He would have been obessed with it.
(d) He would have hated it.
5. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Maud treated by the public?
2. Where was Playboy of the Western World presented?
3. Why was Yeats mad when the death of another writer got more attention than the death of Synge?
4. Why was Yeats hesitant to put Synge's last play on the stage?
5. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)