One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Death of Synge</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Yeats have the chance to protect Maud Gonne?
2. What was O'Grady's first name?
3. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
(a) It was too far from her home.
(b) There were too many restrictions.
(c) She did not like her boss.
(d) It would not be true to her art.
4. What word did Yeats use to describe Maud?
5. What was Yeats told to avoid in his trance-like state?
(a) The woods.
(b) The ocean.
(c) Big cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Yeats feel when Synge's death went unnoticed?
2. What was Yeats struggling to write when he met Lady Gregory?
3. What country did Davitt want to protect?
4. What was Taylor gifted at?
5. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)