Quiz: Estrangement: Extracts from a Diary Kept in 1909,
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What two things did Yeats say were separate entities?
a) Poetry and Literature.
b) Politics and Government.
c) History and the Past.
d) Philosophy and Spiritualism.
2. What did Yeats say the writer had many of?
3. What did Yeats say was invulnerable to misinterpretation?
a) Religious Doctrine.
b) Internal thoughts.
d) Personal Belief.
4. Who did Yeats think was not appreciated during his life?
5. Why was Yeats afraid to ask his best friend permission for something he wanted to do?
a) He did not want to reveal the thoughts of death.
This section contains 262 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)