1. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
2. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
3. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
(a) Taking the Lord's name in vain.
(b) Breaking a dish.
(c) Swearing in front of a girl.
(d) Having a snack too close to bedtime.
4. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
5. How did Yeats's teacher reward him when he did well in school?
(a) Let him look at a sword.
(b) Gave him candy.
(c) Gave him marbles.
(d) Let him run around outside for a minute.
6. What happened to make Yeats interested in religion?
(a) He met a preacher.
(b) He saw a pretty girl entering a church.
(c) His brother died.
(d) He read the Bible.
7. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
(a) To give his son an education.
(b) To pursue his art.
(c) To collect an inheritance.
(d) To visit a relative.
This section contains 3,493 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)