Reveries over Childhood and Youth,
1. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
2. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
3. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
(a) Taking the Lord's name in vain.
(b) Breaking a dish.
(c) Having a snack too close to bedtime.
(d) Swearing in front of a girl.
4. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
5. How did Yeats's teacher reward him when he did well in school?
(a) Gave him candy.
(b) Let him look at a sword.
(c) Let him run around outside for a minute.
(d) Gave him marbles.
6. What happened to make Yeats interested in religion?
(a) His brother died.
(b) He met a preacher.
(c) He read the Bible.
(d) He saw a pretty girl entering a church.
7. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
(a) To collect an inheritance.
(b) To give his son an education.
(c) To pursue his art.
(d) To visit a relative.
This section contains 3,493 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)