|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara wonder at the start of Chapter 25?
(a) How she could have let herself be captured.
(b) How she was able to survive.
(c) How to put a price on a life.
(d) Why she couldn't save anyone.
2. What did the workers decorate according to Sara in Chapter 34?
(a) The infirmary.
(b) The gates.
(c) The camp.
(d) The interior of the blocks.
3. What camp was Sara relocated to after Auschwitz?
4. What was the date when all the hospital documents were taken away?
(a) January 15, 1946.
(b) January 17, 1944.
(c) January 23, 1944.
(d) January 17, 1945.
5. What did the Editor argue concentration camp denied prisoners?
(a) The ability to organize their lives.
(b) Warm accommodations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were Mala and her boyfriend returned?
2. What did Sara say the prisoners started singing at midnight on New Years Eve 1944?
3. What were the infirmary workers forced to do in Chapter 26?
4. What country did Sara return to in 1945?
5. What did the SS soldiers know by the time of the 1945 New Year?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did an SS man tell Sara and others and what did Sara do in Chapter 36?
2. What did the editor say the Holocaust witnesses had trouble with?
3. Why did the sirens sound in Auschwitz the fall of 1944?
4. Why did the women's digestive systems rebel against the food from the Red Cross?
5. What did the one hundred rabbis do upon arrival in Auschwitz?
6. What threat did Sara say the Russians used against the Germans in Chapter 31?
7. What did Dr. Koenig and the SS men want when they arrived at the infirmary?
8. What did the copy of Goebbel's newspaper say?
9. Who appeared before Sara when the women were singing one day?
10. What did the leaflets dropped in Chapter 38 say?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)