|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stutthof?
(a) A boot camp for German infantry.
(b) A WWII concentration camp.
(c) A POW camp.
(d) A town in Germany.
2. How long was the trip that brought Sara to Stutthof?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 5 months.
3. Who was Karola's hierarchical superior in Auschwitz?
(a) Dr. Instrum.
(b) Dr. Koenig.
(c) Dr. Mengele.
(d) Mrs. Helena.
4. What did Taube do to Cyla according to Sara?
(a) He sent her to a hotel to rest.
(b) He brainwashed her.
(c) He raped her.
(d) He sent her to basic training.
5. What reason did some girls give why Taube chose Cyla?
(a) She was not smart.
(b) She was young and could be molded.
(c) She was a convicted murderer.
(d) She was naturally cruel.
6. What did Lisette's husband decided to do after arriving at Auschwitz?
(a) Tell on a fellow prisoner.
(b) Work for the SS.
(c) Commit suicide.
7. How many women were in Sara's block at Stutthof?
(a) 400 women.
(b) 300 women.
(c) 500 women.
(d) 200 women.
8. What did Sara say was terrible in her block?
(a) The smell.
(b) The weather.
(c) The fight for beds.
(d) The fight for food.
9. When was Orli Reichert imprisoned?
10. What did the doctor ask one midget and his normal sized wife?
(a) How they met.
(b) How they cooked.
(c) How they had intercourse.
(d) How they raised their children.
11. Who did Cyla claim to have put in the gas chamber?
(a) Her own sister.
(b) Her own daughter.
(c) Her own mother.
(d) Her own father.
12. What does Sara say were burned like torches?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Old people.
(c) Living children.
(d) Communist prisoners.
13. Who arrived at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944?
(a) Lisette's husband.
(b) Lisette's sister.
(c) Lisette's son.
(d) Lisette's brother.
14. What did the doctor ask Sara after treating her?
(a) To be a nurse.
(b) To be a handler.
(c) To be his clerk.
(d) To clean his office.
15. What did Mengele do with the little boy in the fall of 1944?
(a) Fed him to the SS dogs.
(b) Pushed him in the gas chamber.
(c) Freed him.
(d) Killed him with a bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Odette brought to the camp in Chapter 16?
2. Where does Sara say Natasha was from in Chapter 24?
3. How many Gypsies does Sara say were killed in one night?
4. What was the name of the woman appointed block elder?
5. Who built the woman's camp at Auschwitz according to Sara?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)