|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Eva arrive in Auschwitz?
2. Who was Karola's hierarchical superior in Auschwitz?
(a) Dr. Instrum.
(b) Dr. Mengele.
(c) Mrs. Helena.
(d) Dr. Koenig.
3. What did Sara say hurt her the most when she arrived at Stutthof?
(a) Beatings by the guards.
(b) The food.
(c) The isolation.
(d) Medical experiments.
4. What happened to Lisette after the success of the group led by her husband?
(a) She was killed by a soldier.
(b) She commited suicide.
(c) She told on her husband.
(d) She escaped.
5. What does Sara say the little Gypsy boy Mengele brought to the infirmary wore in Chapter 21?
(b) Elaborate clothes.
(c) A red shirt.
6. Who is introduced at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) Sara Richmiyer.
(b) Mrs. Helena.
(c) Orli Reichert.
(d) Olya Kovoskaya.
7. What did Sara say was terrible in her block?
(a) The fight for beds.
(b) The smell.
(c) The fight for food.
(d) The weather.
8. Where was Sara prior to her move to Stutthof?
(a) Bialystok prison.
(b) In the Krakow ghetto.
(c) In school in Berlin.
(d) On the run.
9. How old was Orli Reichert when she was imprisoned?
(a) 16 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 28 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
10. What reason did some girls give why Taube chose Cyla?
(a) She was naturally cruel.
(b) She was not smart.
(c) She was young and could be molded.
(d) She was a convicted murderer.
11. What were the names of the two women working in the same position as Sara in Chapter 8?
(a) Mrs. Helena and Mila.
(b) Orli and Gubi.
(c) Gubi and Sara.
(d) Rachel and Ada.
12. What was Stutthof?
(a) A boot camp for German infantry.
(b) A WWII concentration camp.
(c) A town in Germany.
(d) A POW camp.
13. What happened to the group Lisette's husband created?
(a) They were all killed.
(b) They killed 38 SS guards.
(c) They all escaped.
(d) They did not act on their plan.
14. What does Sara say her new area did not often have in Chapter 13?
(b) New arrivals.
(c) Access to clean water.
(d) Roll calls.
15. What does Sara say were burned like torches?
(a) Old people.
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Communist prisoners.
(d) Living children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mengele torture in Chapter 23?
2. What does Sara say Mengele decided to create?
3. How did Sara say Cyla appeared to be when she went to the infirmary?
4. What was Sonia saddened by according to Sara?
5. What did Orli Reichert do for Masha in 1943?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)