|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara say were burned like torches?
(a) Communist prisoners.
(b) Old people.
(c) Living children.
(d) Dead bodies.
2. What did Dr. Koenig do to Natasha?
(a) Killed her.
(b) Raped her.
(c) Sent her back to her block.
(d) Sent her to the gas chamber.
3. When was Stutthof opened?
4. What did Orli Reichert do for Masha in 1943?
(a) Saved her life.
(b) Gave her water.
(c) Gave her some bread.
(d) Got her a job.
5. How many people does Sara say had been killed by the end of the summer?
6. What did Sara feel toward Cyla?
7. What did Natasha pretend to be in Chapter 24?
(c) Insane so she could insult Germans.
8. What was Taube's SS rank at Auschwitz?
9. Who arrived at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944?
(a) Lisette's husband.
(b) Lisette's brother.
(c) Lisette's son.
(d) Lisette's sister.
10. Who did Cyla claim to have put in the gas chamber?
(a) Her own mother.
(b) Her own sister.
(c) Her own father.
(d) Her own daughter.
11. When was Odette brought to the camp in Chapter 16?
(a) February 1944.
(b) January 1944.
(c) December 1943.
(d) January 1945.
12. When was the worst time in Auschwitz according to Sara in Chapter 19?
(a) Summer 1944.
(b) Spring 1945.
(c) Winter 1944.
(d) Fall 1944.
13. What did Sara ask Cyla?
(a) If she could get her more food.
(b) If she could get her a job.
(c) How she could act that way.
(d) How she expect to survive after the war being a collaborator.
14. What did the doctor ask Sara after treating her?
(a) To clean his office.
(b) To be a handler.
(c) To be a nurse.
(d) To be his clerk.
15. Where was Sara prior to her move to Stutthof?
(a) In the Krakow ghetto.
(b) In school in Berlin.
(c) On the run.
(d) Bialystok prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Erika Schneider come from?
2. When were the woman in Sara's block told that they would be taken away from Stutthof?
3. What did Mengele do with the little boy in the fall of 1944?
4. Who came forward during the assembly at the start of Chapter 13?
5. When did Sonia arrive in Auschwitz?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)