|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the nurse from according to Sara?
2. When was Stutthof opened?
3. What was Taube's SS rank at Auschwitz?
4. How old was Odette when she was brought to the camp in Chapter 16?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 26 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
5. What was the name of the woman appointed block elder?
6. How long did the women live in isolation after their inspection in January?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 month.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 12 days.
7. How many people does Sara say had been killed by the end of the summer?
8. What was Sonia saddened by according to Sara?
(a) Orli's influence on Sara.
(b) Orli's indifference.
(c) Orli's unwillingness to share food.
(d) Orli's violence.
9. When did Eva arrive in Auschwitz?
10. What were the women not allowed to have after arriving at Auschwitz?
11. What did Dr. Koenig do to Natasha?
(a) Raped her.
(b) Sent her to the gas chamber.
(c) Killed her.
(d) Sent her back to her block.
12. What did the doctor ask one midget and his normal sized wife?
(a) How they cooked.
(b) How they had intercourse.
(c) How they raised their children.
(d) How they met.
13. Who disliked Eastern European Jews according to Sara?
(a) French Jews.
(b) German Jews.
(c) Everyone in the camp.
(d) Russian prisoners.
14. What did Orli Reichert do for Masha in 1943?
(a) Saved her life.
(b) Got her a job.
(c) Gave her water.
(d) Gave her some bread.
15. How did Sara say Cyla appeared to be when she went to the infirmary?
(a) Happy and self-satisfied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Karola, Sara and others able to hide from the Nazi?
2. Who does Sara say singled the midgets and their family out?
3. What did Mengele force the little Gypsy boy to do?
4. What was Stutthof?
5. What did Mengele do with the little boy in the fall of 1944?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)