|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 24, Children, A Living Torch, The Little Gypsy, Taut as a String, The Extermination of Midgets, Natasha's Triumph.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Karola's job in Auschwitz?
(d) Block elder.
2. Where was Stutthof located?
(a) 300 miles south of Auschwitz.
(b) 300 miles north of Auschwitz.
(c) 300 miles east of Auschwitz.
(d) 1300 miles north of Auschwitz.
3. What idea did Sara think was naive during her trip?
(a) That the war would be over soon.
(b) That they would get better accommodations.
(c) That they would be killed.
(d) That the women were being taken to a prisoner exchange.
4. What did Sara say Cyla did to other prisoners?
(a) Beat them.
(b) Ignored them.
(c) Confiscated their food and belongings.
(d) Killed them.
5. What did Sara say people in Auschwitz were drawn into in Chapter 18?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(b) A criminal and amoral logic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived at Auschwitz from Karola's life?
2. What did the red triangle on Erika Schneider's arm mean?
3. Who disliked Eastern European Jews according to Sara?
4. When did Sonia arrive in Auschwitz?
5. What did Orli Reichert do for Masha in 1943?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)