|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 18, A Peculiar Roll Call, The Block of Death, Morituri te Salutant, Marie and Odette, Esther's First Born, Old Words—New Meanings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the women assembled at the start of Chapter 13?
(a) To know who tried to dig a tunnel.
(b) To know who stole food.
(c) To know who tried to kill a guard.
(d) To know who sent a complaint letter to Mengele.
2. What did Sara feel toward Cyla?
3. How many women were in Sara's block at Stutthof?
(a) 300 women.
(b) 400 women.
(c) 500 women.
(d) 200 women.
4. How old was Orli Reichert when she was imprisoned?
(a) 16 years old.
(b) 19 years old.
(c) 28 years old.
(d) 18 years old.
5. When were the woman in Sara's block told that they would be taken away from Stutthof?
(c) New Years Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the doctor that treated Sara in Chapter 8?
2. What did the women on Sara's block receive on their trip?
3. Where was Sara at the start of Chapter 1?
4. What happened to Lisette after the success of the group led by her husband?
5. What did Taube appoint Cyla to?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)