|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 18, A Peculiar Roll Call, The Block of Death, Morituri te Salutant, Marie and Odette, Esther's First Born, Old Words—New Meanings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the nurse that treated Sara in Chapter 8?
(a) Mrs. Helena.
2. Who did Sara say was stealing the bread?
(a) A Hungarian woman.
(b) A female SS guard.
(c) A Slovakian woman.
(d) A Ukrainian girl.
3. What were the names of the two women working in the same position as Sara in Chapter 8?
(a) Orli and Gubi.
(b) Gubi and Sara.
(c) Rachel and Ada.
(d) Mrs. Helena and Mila.
4. What did the doctor ask Sara after treating her?
(a) To be a nurse.
(b) To be his clerk.
(c) To clean his office.
(d) To be a handler.
5. What did the women on Sara's block receive on their trip?
(a) Nothing for 3 days.
(c) Better food than at Stutthof.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Sara been in the infirmary at the start of Chapter 8?
2. Where did Sonia come from according to Sara?
3. When did Sonia arrive in Auschwitz?
4. What happened to the group Lisette's husband created?
5. How long was the trip that brought Sara to Stutthof?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)