|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 18, A Peculiar Roll Call, The Block of Death, Morituri te Salutant, Marie and Odette, Esther's First Born, Old Words—New Meanings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Stutthof located?
(a) 300 miles east of Auschwitz.
(b) 1300 miles north of Auschwitz.
(c) 300 miles south of Auschwitz.
(d) 300 miles north of Auschwitz.
2. What does Sara say her new area did not often have in Chapter 13?
(a) Roll calls.
(c) Access to clean water.
(d) New arrivals.
3. Why did Eva go rogue while she was in the Gestapo hierarchy?
(a) Bacause she was in love with a Jewish man.
(b) Because of their brutality.
(c) Because she didn't get a promotion.
(d) Because they were too soft.
4. What was Taube known for at Auschwitz?
(a) Being kind to prisoners.
(b) Killing people quickly.
(c) Killing people slowly.
(d) Being the one who chooses who lives and who dies.
5. How did Sara say Cyla appeared to be when she went to the infirmary?
(c) Happy and self-satisfied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sara say escaped during the trip?
2. When did Sara lose track of Cyla?
3. Who did Cyla claim to have put in the gas chamber?
4. What were the names of the two women working in the same position as Sara in Chapter 8?
5. What was Sonia saddened by according to Sara?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)