|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 18, A Peculiar Roll Call, The Block of Death, Morituri te Salutant, Marie and Odette, Esther's First Born, Old Words—New Meanings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Stutthof opened?
2. What was the name of the doctor that treated Sara in Chapter 8?
3. Who built the woman's camp at Auschwitz according to Sara?
(a) SS guards.
(b) Slovakian Jewish women.
(c) Polish POW.
(d) Local farmers.
4. Where was Sara at the start of Chapter 1?
(a) In a train.
(b) On her bed.
(c) In a car.
(d) On a boat.
5. What did Taube appoint Cyla to?
(a) Leading the infirmary block.
(b) Leading Sara's block.
(c) Leading the death block.
(d) Leading block E.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Taube's SS rank at Auschwitz?
2. How long had Sara been in the infirmary at the start of Chapter 8?
3. Where was Sara prior to her move to Stutthof?
4. What reason did some girls give why Taube chose Cyla?
5. What did Sara hope to do in Stutthof?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)