|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 12, The Roar of the Beast, The Infirmary, What Kind of a Person Was Orli Reichert?, The Fight for Masha's Life, A Plate of Soup, Erika's Red Triangle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Erika dislike Orli most according to Sara at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) She had more food than her.
(b) Orli helped Mengele kill several camp members.
(c) She was a former Nazi.
(d) She liked to work at the infirmary.
2. Why was Orli Reichert imprisoned?
(a) She was Jewish.
(b) She was part of anti-Nazi organizations.
(c) She was a teacher.
(d) She was lesbian.
3. Where was Sara prior to her move to Stutthof?
(a) On the run.
(b) In school in Berlin.
(c) In the Krakow ghetto.
(d) Bialystok prison.
4. How did the bread thief justify her crime?
(a) She said she was forced to do it.
(b) She said she needed it for her child.
(c) She said Sara was fat anyway.
(d) She said Sara's block would be going to the gas chamber.
5. What did Sara say hurt her the most when she arrived at Stutthof?
(a) Medical experiments.
(b) The isolation.
(c) Beatings by the guards.
(d) The food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Sara meet that was part of the anti-Hitler organization?
2. How long was the trip that brought Sara to Stutthof?
3. What was the name of the woman appointed block elder?
4. What did Sara say was terrible in her block?
5. Who built the woman's camp at Auschwitz according to Sara?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)