|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 - 30, The Price of Life, The Lovers of Auschwitz, The Dance of the Rabbis, Revenge of a Dancer, The Verdict, Friendly Meetings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the worst time in Auschwitz according to Sara in Chapter 19?
(a) Winter 1944.
(b) Spring 1945.
(c) Fall 1944.
(d) Summer 1944.
2. What was the name of the nurse that treated Sara in Chapter 8?
(c) Mrs. Helena.
3. What does Sara say was working frantically in Chapter 19?
(a) The death factory.
(b) The German anti-air weapons around the camp.
(c) The bombers.
(d) The doctors.
4. What does Sara say sirens sounding meant in Chapter 26?
(a) An escape.
(b) A bombing.
(c) An escape or a bombing.
(d) Meal time.
5. What does Sara say that she and the other women hoped for?
(a) The Mala would spread the word of what was happening inside the camp.
(b) A quick death for Mala.
(c) That Mala would make it to the Russians.
(d) Mala's capture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Sara been in the infirmary at the start of Chapter 8?
2. What does Sara say Mengele did during the summer with the little Gypsy boy?
3. What idea did Sara think was naive during her trip?
4. Where were the midget families Sara talks about in Chapter 23?
5. When was Orli Reichert imprisoned?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)