|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 - 30, The Price of Life, The Lovers of Auschwitz, The Dance of the Rabbis, Revenge of a Dancer, The Verdict, Friendly Meetings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stutthof?
(a) A boot camp for German infantry.
(b) A WWII concentration camp.
(c) A POW camp.
(d) A town in Germany.
2. Why did the SS torture Mala and her boyfriend?
(a) To discover who helped them.
(b) For information about the Allied forces.
(c) Because they liked it.
(d) To set an example.
3. What were the women not allowed to have after arriving at Auschwitz?
4. What was Karola's job in Auschwitz?
(a) Block elder.
5. What does Sara say many believed about the world after the defeat of the Germans?
(a) They would not live to see it.
(b) It would come to an end.
(c) Zion would be theirs.
(d) It would begin anew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Odette when she was brought to the camp in Chapter 16?
2. What country did Erika Schneider come from?
3. What was the name of the doctor that treated Sara in Chapter 8?
4. How many rabbis does Sara say were brought into the camp in Chapter 27?
5. Who thought that depriving a human being of the knowledge of death is depriving them of their dignity?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)