|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 36, Old Women, Ilya Ehrenburg Addresses Us, The New Year's Celebration, The Bewitched Sleigh, The Camp Blanket, In Pursuit of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the prisoners receiving according to Sara in Chapter 31?
(a) Packages of food.
(c) New clothes.
(d) More water.
2. Why did the Jews let themselves be rounded up and taken away according to Sara?
(a) They didn't think they would be treated like animals.
(b) They were afraid of being killed.
(c) They were promised land.
(d) She doesn't know why.
3. How long had Sara been in the infirmary at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 34 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 8 days.
4. What did the doctor ask Sara after treating her?
(a) To be a nurse.
(b) To clean his office.
(c) To be his clerk.
(d) To be a handler.
5. What did Mengele do with the little boy in the fall of 1944?
(a) Fed him to the SS dogs.
(b) Killed him with a bullet.
(c) Pushed him in the gas chamber.
(d) Freed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor ask one midget and his normal sized wife?
2. What did the workers decorate according to Sara in Chapter 34?
3. Who rescued Sara during her trip out of Auschwitz?
4. What were Karola, Sara and others able to hide from the Nazi?
5. When was Orli Reichert imprisoned?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)