|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 36, Old Women, Ilya Ehrenburg Addresses Us, The New Year's Celebration, The Bewitched Sleigh, The Camp Blanket, In Pursuit of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date when all the hospital documents were taken away?
(a) January 17, 1945.
(b) January 15, 1946.
(c) January 17, 1944.
(d) January 23, 1944.
2. What does Sara say were burned like torches?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Old people.
(c) Communist prisoners.
(d) Living children.
3. What did the red triangle on Erika Schneider's arm mean?
(a) She was a unionist.
(b) She was a murderer.
(c) She was a communist.
(d) She was an asocial.
4. What did the doctor ask one midget and his normal sized wife?
(a) How they met.
(b) How they had intercourse.
(c) How they raised their children.
(d) How they cooked.
5. Who came the the infirmary to take all of the hospital documents?
(a) Dr. Mengele.
(b) Dr. Koening and the SS.
(c) Mrs. Helena and the SS.
(d) Russian soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Orli Reichert do for Masha in 1943?
2. What was Sonia saddened by according to Sara?
3. What camp was Sara relocated to after Auschwitz?
4. What did Dr. Koenig do to Natasha?
5. Why did the gassing cease in Auschwitz according to Sara?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)