|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 36, Old Women, Ilya Ehrenburg Addresses Us, The New Year's Celebration, The Bewitched Sleigh, The Camp Blanket, In Pursuit of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara say was working frantically in Chapter 19?
(a) The doctors.
(b) The death factory.
(c) The German anti-air weapons around the camp.
(d) The bombers.
2. Why did the gassing cease in Auschwitz according to Sara?
(a) Because they needed to evacuate.
(b) Because the cremation unit broke down.
(c) Because the Russians had threatened to do the same to Germans.
(d) Because of bombing activity.
3. What country did Erika Schneider come from?
4. What did Dr. Koenig do to Natasha?
(a) Sent her back to her block.
(b) Raped her.
(c) Killed her.
(d) Sent her to the gas chamber.
5. Who is introduced at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) Orli Reichert.
(b) Olya Kovoskaya.
(c) Sara Richmiyer.
(d) Mrs. Helena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came the the infirmary to take all of the hospital documents?
2. Who does Sara say Eva belonged to in Chapter 7?
3. Who was Karola's hierarchical superior in Auschwitz?
4. What did the SS soldiers know by the time of the 1945 New Year?
5. Where were the midget families Sara talks about in Chapter 23?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)