|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Felipe want to spend doing his own work, according to Chapter 3?
(a) A year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) The rest of his life.
2. How many cigarettes does Felipe smoke in his room before supper in Chapter 2?
3. Where does Felipe’s ash fall at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Into his cup of tea.
(b) Onto his pant leg.
(c) Onto the advertisement.
(d) Onto his croissant.
4. What occupation is requested in the advertisement?
5. What is the rabbit’s name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the old woman to collapse while she is kneeling in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Consuelo sit when Felipe wakes up after making love with Aura in Chapter 4?
3. What military rank did the old woman’s husband hold?
4. What language does the advertisement request the applicant speaks?
5. Why does Felipe want the job of finishing the General’s memoirs to last as long as possible?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)