|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aura tell Felipe to do when he goes to her toward the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Lie down next to her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Touch her face.
2. What does Felipe use to block the door when he goes in his room at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A table.
(b) An ottoman.
(c) An armchair.
(d) A coat rack.
3. What method is required to apply to the advertisement in Chapter 1?
(a) Felipe must request more information, and then be invited to apply.
(b) Felipe must apply in person.
(c) Felipe must mail a resume.
(d) Felipe must apply by phone.
4. According to Aura in Chapter 2, who has gone for Felipe’s belongings?
(a) A local errand boy.
(b) The old woman.
(c) A servant.
(d) The butler.
5. How does the author indicate Felipe’s memory at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Text in quotations.
(b) Bold text.
(c) Underlined text.
(d) Italic text.
Short Answer Questions
1. What transportation does Felipe take when he leaves the café in Chapter 1?
2. What does the old woman do when Aura nods to Felipe?
3. What is Saga eating on Consuelo’s bed in Chapter 5?
4. What does the old woman tell Felipe she is grateful for at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What is on the first serving platter Aura uncovers at Felipe’s first supper at the house?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)