|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Felipe determine the strange noise he hears in Chapter 3 is coming from?
(a) He is unable to determine where it is coming from.
(c) On the patio.
(d) In the hallway.
2. What religion is represented in the old woman’s room where she is kneeling in Chapter 2?
3. How many cigarettes does Felipe smoke in his room before supper in Chapter 2?
4. What reason does the old woman give for letting Felipe keep the key to the chest at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) She has no need of it anymore.
(b) He will need it the next day.
(c) She trusts him.
(d) It is part of his job.
5. What does Consuelo say about solitude in Chapter 3?
(a) It is the only true peace.
(b) It makes temptation even greater.
(c) It is never what it seems.
(d) It shows the true self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felipe see against the chest in Chapter 2?
2. Who shows Felipe to his room in Chapter 2?
3. What is the job the old woman offers Felipe?
4. What color is the ribbon attached to the chest key the old woman gives Felipe in Chapter 2?
5. According to Aura in Chapter 2, who has gone for Felipe’s belongings?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)