|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the old woman give for letting Felipe keep the key to the chest at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) She trusts him.
(b) She has no need of it anymore.
(c) It is part of his job.
(d) He will need it the next day.
2. What is the only thing missing from the advertisement, according to the narrator?
(a) The address.
(b) Nothing is missing.
(c) The specifics of the job.
(d) Felipe’s name.
3. What does Felipe find himself repeating as he looks in the mirror in his bathroom in Chapter 2?
(d) “Four thousand pesos.”
4. What transportation does Felipe take when he leaves the café in Chapter 1?
(d) Street car.
5. What does Felipe tell Aura about himself at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) He is the historian.
(b) He is going to live with them.
(c) He is single.
(d) He is only staying for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Felipe to his room in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Felipe search for light when he goes into the house to apply for the job?
3. How does Felipe have to learn to get around the house, according to Chapter 2?
4. What method is required to apply to the advertisement in Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the street Felipe is on to apply for the job?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)