|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of Aura?
(a) Pablo Neruda.
(b) Wendy Hoagland.
(c) Carlos Fuentes.
(d) Aldous Huxley.
2. What is Felipe’s monthly salary as a part-time teacher, according to Chapter 1?
(a) Nine hundred pesos.
(b) Room and board.
(c) Seven hundred pesos.
(d) Five hundred pesos.
3. Why does Felipe want the job of finishing the General’s memoirs to last as long as possible?
(a) To solve the mystery of the cats.
(b) To get more money.
(c) To spend more time with Aura.
(d) To spend more time with Consuelo.
4. Where did Consuelo get the gown she is wearing in Chapter 5?
(a) From the bottom of her trunk.
(b) From her wardrobe.
(c) From Aura.
(d) From the wardrobe in Felipe’s room.
5. What is Felipe going to ask about at lunch in Chapter 3 while Consuelo is complaining to Aura?
(a) The side garden.
(b) The General.
(c) Aura’s parents.
(d) The servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old woman tell Felipe she is grateful for at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. What time does Felipe wake up his first morning at Consuelo’s house?
3. What reason does Aura give for staying with her aunt when Felipe confronts her in Chapter 5?
4. What does Felipe think he can do for Aura, according to Chapter 3?
5. Where does Aura sit when Felipe wakes up after they make love in Chapter 4?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)