|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street Felipe is on to apply for the job?
2. Who is the author of Aura?
(a) Pablo Neruda.
(b) Carlos Fuentes.
(c) Aldous Huxley.
(d) Wendy Hoagland.
3. What is Felipe instructed to do after he steps forward when he first goes into the house in Chapter 1?
(a) Light the lantern.
(b) Go up the staircase.
(c) Sit down.
(d) Open the door to the hall.
4. How many steps forward does the voice tell Felipe to walk when he first goes into the house in Chapter 1?
5. What noise does Felipe hear when he is finishing shaving at the beginning of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the wall where the old woman is kneeling after supper in Chapter 2?
2. What military rank did the old woman’s husband hold?
3. What is the old woman’s name?
4. How many places are set at the table when Felipe has supper in Chapter 2?
5. What reason does the old woman give for letting Felipe keep the key to the chest at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)