|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Barbara when she comes downstairs when her mother is calling for her in the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Steve and Karen.
(b) Mattie Fae and Charlie.
(c) Bill and Jean.
(d) Ivy and Karen.
2. Where do Mattie Fae and Charlie live?
(a) Little Rock.
3. How did Johnna's father die?
(a) He died from cancer.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He was in a plane crash.
4. What day of the week was it when Beverly disappeared?
5. What is the name of the book that Beverly wrote and published?
(a) As I Lay Dying.
(c) The Room.
(d) The Long Road Home.
6. Who is the boy that Jean says she used to date in Act 1, Scene 2?
7. To whom did Beverly dedicate the book he wrote?
8. How long ago was Beverly's book published, according to Barbara in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 40 years ago.
(b) 30 years ago.
(c) 20 years ago.
(d) 10 years ago.
9. What animal is depicted on Johnna's necklace?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A bird.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A turtle.
10. What is Charlie's last name?
11. What musician's album does Charlie discover by the stereo in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Adele's album.
(b) Eric Clapton's album.
(c) John Lennon's album.
(d) David Bowie's album.
12. Where has Karen arranged for her wedding to take place in Act 2?
(d) New York.
13. What belonging of Beverly's has gone missing along with him in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His helicopter.
(b) His boat.
(c) His travel trailer.
(d) His pickup truck.
14. Where do Barbara and Bill live?
15. How old is Ivy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing that Barbara says to Bill before going to sleep in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What song does Violet play on the stereo when she comes downstairs to Sheriff Gilbeau in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. When does August: Osage County begin?
4. Who is the author of the book that Johnna is reading in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Mattie Fae criticize her son for not knowing in Act 2?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)