1. To whose memory does Tracy Letts dedicate August: Osage County?
To the memory of Howard Starks.
2. Where is August: Osage County set?
3. When does August: Osage County begin?
4. How old is Beverly Weston described as in the stage directions?
5. How old is Violet Weston described in the stage directions?
6. Who is the eldest of Beverly and Violet's children?
7. Who is the youngest of Beverly and Violet's children?
8. What is Johnna's last name?
9. What is the name of Karen's fiance?
10. When did "all structural care" cease on the Weston home, according to the stage directions in the Prologue?
This section contains 3,773 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)