|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barbara and Sheriff Gilbeau do instead of attending the prom?
(a) They broke into a chapel and drank beer and kissed.
(b) They broke into a motel room and spent the night together.
(c) They went to Reno and got married.
(d) They went to a bar in Tulsa.
2. What aspect of Beverly's personality does Violet say she first fell in love with in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His gregariousness.
(b) His virtue.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His mystery.
3. What does Sheriff Gilbeau give to Violet when she descends the stairs in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A letter.
(b) A beer.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A cigarette.
4. What does Barbara tell Jean do promise her in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) To stop smoking marijuana.
(b) To die after her.
(c) To get married.
(d) To remain a virgin.
5. Who is the doctor that has treated Violet in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Dr. Aiken.
(b) Dr. King.
(c) Dr. Burke.
(d) Dr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the boy Raymond that Violet describes in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. From what type of store does Mattie Fae say Little Charles was fired in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What is the name of the book that Beverly wrote and published?
4. Why does Violet tell Barbara that Beverly was disappointed in her in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How far away does Bill say his and Barbara's daughter is when they are arguing in the end of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)