|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Violet claims in Act 2 that she was attacked by one of her "mother's many gentlemen friends" with what weapon?
(a) A rolling pin.
(b) A claw hammer.
(c) A leather belt.
(d) A chainsaw.
2. From what type of store does Mattie Fae say Little Charles was fired in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) A candy store.
(d) A gas station.
3. How old does Steve guess that Jean is when he sits down with her during the movie in Act 2?
4. What kind of cancer does Violet have?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) Lung cancer.
(c) Cancer of the mouth.
(d) Ovarian cancer.
5. Who is the boy that Jean says she used to date in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Sheriff Gilbeau tell Violet it is when she asks in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Who is Ivy's former boyfriend that Violet calls a loser in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What happens to Mattie Fae's casserole in Act 2?
4. What does Barbara say Sheriff Gilbeau's father did on the day of the prom when they were dating in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What month does Violet claim it is in the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)