|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week was it when Beverly disappeared?
2. What is the name of Barbara and Bill's daughter?
(b) Mattie Fae.
3. What business is Charlie in?
(a) The shoe business.
(b) The car business.
(c) The upholstery business.
(d) The stock market.
4. By what name does Beverly refer to Johnna's father in the Prologue?
(a) Mr. Lightfoot.
(b) Mr. Littlebear.
(c) Mr. White.
(d) Mr. Youngbird.
5. What musician's album does Charlie discover by the stereo in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) John Lennon's album.
(b) David Bowie's album.
(c) Adele's album.
(d) Eric Clapton's album.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beverly drinking while he interviews Johnna in the Prologue?
2. Who does Violet say was the only woman "pretty enough to go without makeup" in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. When did "all structural care" cease on the Weston home, according to the stage directions in the Prologue?
4. What is the name of the student that Bill has been having an affair with?
5. How did Johnna's father die?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)