|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2 (pages 67 – 82).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stars in the 1925 film that Jean watches on television in Act 2?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Lon Chaney.
(c) Buster Keaton.
(d) Charlie Chaplin.
2. Who consoles Barbara when she collapses in tears after hearing of her father's death in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Little Charles say to his father as they arrive in Act 2?
(a) "Where's mom?"
(b) "How was the funeral?"
(c) "I'm sorry, Dad."
(d) "I told you to call me."
4. What does Karen take Steve in the backyard to show him in Act 2?
(a) A rose bush.
(b) A trampoline.
(c) A swing set.
(d) A fort.
5. When is Karen's wedding set for?
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) September 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. The "Gordian Knot" that Bill alludes to in Act 2 is associated with what Greek king?
2. Who is the ex-boyfriend that Karen "loved so intensely," according to her narrative in Act 2?
3. What does Barbara tell Jean do promise her in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Whose green bean casserole does Barbara call inedible in Act 2?
5. What is Bill's last name?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)