|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2 (pages 67 – 82).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill describe Violet when he's arguing with Barbara in the end of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) "Pill-popping and vicious."
(b) "Crazy as a loon."
(c) "Ugly as a dog."
(d) "Miserable and grieving."
2. What is the name of Barbara and Bill's daughter?
(a) Mattie Fae.
3. For how long does the sheriff say Beverly's body has been in the water in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 day.
4. What is the name of the book that Beverly wrote and published?
(a) The Long Road Home.
(b) As I Lay Dying.
(d) The Room.
5. What is Steve's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Mattie Fae say it's been since they've visited Violet's home in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What day of the week was it when Beverly disappeared?
3. How old is Ivy?
4. When is Karen's wedding set for?
5. What is Violet holding in her hand at the opening of Act 2?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)