|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2 (pages 67 – 82).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Violet doing when Barbara comes downstairs in the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Pouring a drink.
(c) Kissing the sheriff.
(d) Knitting a sweater.
2. Who is in the kitchen when Charlie and Little Charles arrive in Act 2?
(a) Violet and Beverly.
(b) Jean and Barbara.
(c) Bill and Barbara.
(d) Karen and Steve.
3. What does Mattie Fae criticize her son for not knowing in Act 2?
(a) How to worship.
(b) How to pack a suitcase.
(c) How to drive.
(d) How to talk.
4. To where does Karen describe her imaginary husband giving her vacation tickets in Act 2?
(a) New York.
5. Whose green bean casserole does Barbara call inedible in Act 2?
(a) Fannie Mae's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet is Violet quoting with the line "Summer psalm become summer wrath" in the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is Charlie's last name?
3. What is the name of the student that Bill has been having an affair with?
4. What musician's album does Charlie discover by the stereo in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who agrees to identify the body of Beverly in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)