|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Jack actually doing when he calls up with the answer to #136?
2. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
3. What does Briony grab in order to prove the story she is telling to the head inspector?
4. Who does Briony think would look just like Cruella De Ville if she had had a cigarette holder and a lapdog?
5. Where is Robbie injured according to the opening of this second of the book?
This section contains 962 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)