|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
2. Which private is the one with the face that has been almost completely blown away by fighting?
3. Where does Cecilia believe her sister to be as she is hunting to find her?
(a) In the library
(b) On the bridge
(c) At the fountain
(d) In her bedroom
4. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
(a) Take off their jackets
(b) Eat outside
(c) Skip meals
(d) Wear shorts
5. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty will get upset with the twins and with the children if they do not come down for _______ immediately.
2. When did Emily's illnesses and her stillness begin in her life?
3. According to Emily, ________ paying for Robbie's education is unfair to Leon and the girls.
4. What is being served at dinner when Robbie returns to the table?
5. Who is loud and jolly, and nothing like Lola, according to Briony's observations?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Briony decide about the letter that Robbie has written to Cecilia?
2. How does Cecilia react to Robbie's apology to her about the note?
3. How does Briony reveal her true self within this section?
4. What does Leon have to say about England in hot weather?
5. When Cecilia puts on the pink dress, who does she think she looks like?
6. What has been haunting Emily lately?
7. What does Emily think her husband will do soon?
8. What is Cecilia doing in response to the attack?
9. Who approaches Cecilia as she is changing for dinner?
10. What is Jack's response to the disappearance of the twins?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)