|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is loud and jolly, and nothing like Lola, according to Briony's observations?
(b) Anne Marie
2. Who is pacing from room to room with a cigarette and wringing a handkerchief?
3. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
4. What do Leon and Marshall prepare in order to renew their search for the twins that was halted when the attack was discovered?
5. Who sounds like an officer and can read a compass, which will come in handy as they are searching for their way?
(d) Robbie Turner
Short Answer Questions
1. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
2. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
3. Who do the twins blame for having to be in the house of the Tallis family?
4. Which private is the one with the face that has been almost completely blown away by fighting?
5. What does Briony think of Robbie's letter to Cecilia? What does she think Cecilia is as a result?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Briony picture has happened to the twins?
2. What does Leon have to say about England in hot weather?
3. Where does Cecilia run off to in order to be free of her mother?
4. How does Briony escape Cecelia's questioning?
5. Who interrupts Briony as she is trying to write a new story?
6. Why is Briony the one who is left with the adults to tell the story?
7. What is the explanation for the disembodied human leg that Briony thinks she sees?
8. What does Emily think about the disappearance of the twins?
9. Why do the probationers live in constant fear of Sister Marjorie Drummond?
10. What does Briony think Cecilia is telling Leon when Briony sees them walking together a distance away?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)