|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
2. Who is pacing from room to room with a cigarette and wringing a handkerchief?
3. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
(a) Eat outside
(b) Wear shorts
(c) Skip meals
(d) Take off their jackets
4. Where does Cecilia lead Robbie when he begins to apologize for the note?
(b) Sitting room
(d) Her bedroom
5. Who sounds like an officer and can read a compass, which will come in handy as they are searching for their way?
(c) Robbie Turner
Short Answer Questions
1. Who treats the inspectors in a condescending manner?
2. Which private is the one with the face that has been almost completely blown away by fighting?
3. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
4. What is the color of the first dress Cecilia chooses that she believes makes her look like Shirley Temple?
5. Who is Emily convinced sabotaged Briony's play?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)