Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Emily reluctant to deal with in the beginning of this section, after the group realizes the twins have run away?
(a) The constable
2. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
3. What does Briony grab in order to prove the story she is telling to the head inspector?
(a) The vase
(b) The note from Robbie
(c) The letter from Jack to Robbie
(d) The handkerchief
4. Who does Emily think might be suitable in terms of marrying Cecilia?
5. Who treats the inspectors in a condescending manner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls for Briony to help her?
2. How many stragglers have reached a bombed out house in order to figure out a shortcut to the sea in the beginning of this chapter?
3. Who is the 'tiresome little prima donna?"
4. Who summons everyone to dinner, which interrupts the conversation between Lola and Briony?
5. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)