|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lola want to tell about the letter that Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
(c) The police
2. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
3. Who is put to bed to wait for the doctors after the attack in the yard?
4. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
5. Who goads who as Robbie and Cecilia are making love?
(a) Cecilia goads Robbie
(b) Neither goads the other
(c) They both goad each other on
(d) Robbie goads Cecilia
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman that strikes fear into the hearts of all the probationary nurses and staff?
2. What does Briony grab in order to prove the story she is telling to the head inspector?
3. Who says to Cecilia that they want to be in Briony's play and that is why they are upset?
4. Who does Briony tell about the attack first when she and the victim are walking toward the bridge?
5. Where does Cecilia believe her sister to be as she is hunting to find her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leon have to say about England in hot weather?
2. Where does Cecilia run off to in order to be free of her mother?
3. What has been haunting Emily lately?
4. What does Emily think her husband will do soon?
5. When Cecilia puts on the pink dress, who does she think she looks like?
6. What is Cecilia doing in response to the attack?
7. How does Briony reveal her true self within this section?
8. How does Briony escape Cecelia's questioning?
9. What does Briony think Cecilia is telling Leon when Briony sees them walking together a distance away?
10. How does Cecilia react to Robbie's apology to her about the note?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)