|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are maniacs so dangerous, at least in Lola's eyes, as she is talking to Briony?
(a) They are unpredictable.
(b) They are all rapists.
(c) They can attack anyone.
(d) They are insane.
2. Who casts themselves as the protector of Cecilia as they see Cecilia going into the library with Robbie?
3. What does Briony notice the twins are wearing after they ask to be excused from dinner?
(d) New shirts
4. Who jokes about having been persuaded by Emily to have a roast in Leon's honor, no matter the weather?
5. Emily believes the twins will probably be back before the __________ could arrive.
(b) Police squad
(d) Search parties
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briony want to ask Marshall about, as she says a cowardly way to go about her plans?
2. Who is Emily reluctant to deal with in the beginning of this section, after the group realizes the twins have run away?
3. What does Emily think Jack will call soon to say to her, as he does quite often?
4. Who does Lola want to tell about the letter that Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
5. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Briony decide about the letter that Robbie has written to Cecilia?
2. How does Briony escape Cecelia's questioning?
3. What does Briony picture has happened to the twins?
4. What is Jack's response to the disappearance of the twins?
5. What is Cecilia doing in response to the attack?
6. When Cecilia puts on the pink dress, who does she think she looks like?
7. What is hanging high up in a tree above the three stragglers from the retreating British army?
8. What does Briony think Cecilia is telling Leon when Briony sees them walking together a distance away?
9. Why do the probationers live in constant fear of Sister Marjorie Drummond?
10. What does Emily think about the disappearance of the twins?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)