|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
(a) Take off their jackets
(b) Wear shorts
(c) Skip meals
(d) Eat outside
2. What does Briony grab in order to prove the story she is telling to the head inspector?
(a) The letter from Jack to Robbie
(b) The vase
(c) The note from Robbie
(d) The handkerchief
3. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
4. Where does Cecilia lead Robbie when he begins to apologize for the note?
(b) Her bedroom
(d) Sitting room
5. Cecilia says Leaon and _____________ are dying for one of Betty's roasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack actually doing when he calls up with the answer to #136?
2. According to Emily, ________ paying for Robbie's education is unfair to Leon and the girls.
3. Who casts themselves as the protector of Cecilia as they see Cecilia going into the library with Robbie?
4. Cecilia tell Robbie that she has been ______ with him and with herself all day.
5. Who is the woman that strikes fear into the hearts of all the probationary nurses and staff?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)