|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
2. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
3. With what degree has Robbie graduated from university?
4. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
(a) A page of the script
(b) Her notebook
(c) A piece of tissue
(d) A poster for her play
5. Who does Briony refuse to acknowledge when they come upon her at the bridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
2. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
3. Who does Emily count on to care for the guests when they arrive, which calms Emily and allows her to sleep?
4. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
5. In what building of the Tallis estate does Robbie sit in a bathtub to soak?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Robbie think he should have turned down Leon's invitation to dinner?
2. Where does Briony imagine herself to be?
3. What is wrong with the play, according to Briony?
4. What does Briony imagine is happening when she sees Robbie and Cecilia are out at the fountain?
5. What does Briony do as she constructs yet another story?
6. Why does Cecilia not go to the kitchen to fill up the vase with water?
7. Why does Emily retreat to her bedroom each and every day?
8. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother, Leon's, return?
9. What does Lola ask of Marshall in as grown-up a manner as she can muster?
10. Why is Briony relieved when everyone leaves her alone in the nursery?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)