Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Emily reluctant to deal with in the beginning of this section, after the group realizes the twins have run away?
(a) The constable
2. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
3. What does Briony grab in order to prove the story she is telling to the head inspector?
(a) The vase
(b) The note from Robbie
(c) The letter from Jack to Robbie
(d) The handkerchief
4. Who does Emily think might be suitable in terms of marrying Cecilia?
5. Who treats the inspectors in a condescending manner?
6. Who calls for Briony to help her?
7. How many stragglers have reached a bombed out house in order to figure out a shortcut to the sea in the beginning of this chapter?
8. Who is the 'tiresome little prima donna?"
9. Who summons everyone to dinner, which interrupts the conversation between Lola and Briony?
(a) Jack Tallis
10. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
11. Who is glaring at Robbie as the dinner meal is beginning?
12. What does Emily think Jack will call soon to say to her, as he does quite often?
(a) He is playing tennis.
(b) He is coming home early.
(c) He is on a trip.
(d) He is sleeping at the club.
13. What is Jack actually doing when he calls up with the answer to #136?
(b) Committing crimes
(c) Sleeping with another woman
14. Cecilia tell Robbie that she has been ______ with him and with herself all day.
15. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
Short Answer Questions
1. Emily believes the twins will probably be back before the __________ could arrive.
2. Where does Briony know the twins are not, as they are too frightened to go there?
3. Who does Lola want to tell about the letter that Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
4. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
5. Cecilia says Leaon and _____________ are dying for one of Betty's roasts.
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)