|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the attack, plainclothesmen interview everyone except ___________.
2. What is the color of the dress Cecilia finally chooses to wear to dinner?
3. Who does Emily think might be suitable in terms of marrying Cecilia?
4. What does Emily think Jack will call soon to say to her, as he does quite often?
(a) He is on a trip.
(b) He is playing tennis.
(c) He is coming home early.
(d) He is sleeping at the club.
5. Cecilia tell Robbie that she has been ______ with him and with herself all day.
6. Cecilia says Leaon and _____________ are dying for one of Betty's roasts.
7. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
(a) From the front
(b) From the side
(c) From behind
(d) From behind a bush
8. Who does Briony tell about the attack first when she and the victim are walking toward the bridge?
9. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
10. What does Lola declare Robbie to be after Briony reveals the contents of the letter Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
(c) Insane criminal
11. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
12. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
(a) Other moths
(b) The darkest place
(c) The lights
(d) The best food source
13. What does Emily watch as she looks at her unused harpsichord?
(a) The children
(b) The wedding picture
(c) A shooting star
(d) Two moths
14. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
(a) Skip meals
(b) Eat outside
(c) Wear shorts
(d) Take off their jackets
15. Who do the twins blame for having to be in the house of the Tallis family?
(a) Their parents
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons everyone to dinner, which interrupts the conversation between Lola and Briony?
2. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
3. What happened on the beautiful morning of June, 1932, as recalled by Robbie during his travels?
4. On whose cheek does Robbie notice a scratch when they are all sitting down to dinner?
5. Why are maniacs so dangerous, at least in Lola's eyes, as she is talking to Briony?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)