|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who casts themselves as the protector of Cecilia as they see Cecilia going into the library with Robbie?
2. What does Lola declare Robbie to be after Briony reveals the contents of the letter Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
(b) Insane criminal
3. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
4. On whose cheek does Robbie notice a scratch when they are all sitting down to dinner?
5. Where do Leon and Cecilia walk to as they are talking to each other?
(a) The bungalow
(b) The garage
(c) The guest room
(d) The fountain
6. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
(d) Drawing room
7. What does Briony notice the twins are wearing after they ask to be excused from dinner?
(d) New shirts
8. Who do the twins blame for having to be in the house of the Tallis family?
(d) Their parents
9. What do Leon and Marshall prepare in order to renew their search for the twins that was halted when the attack was discovered?
10. According to Emily, ________ paying for Robbie's education is unfair to Leon and the girls.
11. How long does Emily lie on the sofa, thinking about everyone else's lives and how they relate to her own feelings?
(a) 2 days
(b) 10 minutes
(c) 30 minutes
(d) 4 hours
12. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
13. How many years did Robbie spend in jail for his crimes, according to the narrative?
(a) 2 and a half
(d) 3 and a half
14. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
(a) The swimming pool
(b) The fountain
(c) The bungalow
(d) The house
15. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
(a) From the side
(b) From behind a bush
(c) From the front
(d) From behind
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
2. What does Briony think of Robbie's letter to Cecilia? What does she think Cecilia is as a result?
3. Who is put to bed to wait for the doctors after the attack in the yard?
4. Who does Briony say is the attack of the answer to #151?
5. Who is loud and jolly, and nothing like Lola, according to Briony's observations?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)