|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily think Jack will call soon to say to her, as he does quite often?
(a) He is on a trip.
(b) He is coming home early.
(c) He is playing tennis.
(d) He is sleeping at the club.
2. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
3. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
(a) From the front
(b) From behind
(c) From the side
(d) From behind a bush
4. Where does Briony imagine herself to be, as an expert at slashing the nettles in the yard?
(a) Greek Olympics
(b) The stage performing a play
(c) The jungle
(d) Berlin Olympics
5. To what age does Robbie's imagination take him as he is thinking about his and Cecilia's future?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola declare Robbie to be after Briony reveals the contents of the letter Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
2. Who does Robbie ask to bring the note to Cecilia instead of bringing it to her himself?
3. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
4. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
5. What does Briony think of Robbie's letter to Cecilia? What does she think Cecilia is as a result?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)