|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack actually doing when he calls up with the answer to #136?
(b) Committing crimes
(c) Sleeping with another woman
2. What is Briony angrily slashing as she constructs a new story for the arrival of her brother?
(c) The birch tree
(d) The grass
3. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Creative archetypal
(b) Amoral psychological realism
(c) Immoral mental creationism
(d) Irrealism narrative
4. Who does Emily count on to care for the guests when they arrive, which calms Emily and allows her to sleep?
5. What breaks when Robbie and Cecilia argue over who will help with filling it?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
2. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
3. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
4. How long does Emily lie on the sofa, thinking about everyone else's lives and how they relate to her own feelings?
5. How many stragglers have reached a bombed out house in order to figure out a shortcut to the sea in the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)