|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to Cecilia that they want to be in Briony's play and that is why they are upset?
2. From whom does Robbie have a letter offering to help him with medical school costs?
(a) Jack Tallis
(d) Paul Marshall
3. Who goads who as Robbie and Cecilia are making love?
(a) Robbie goads Cecilia
(b) Neither goads the other
(c) They both goad each other on
(d) Cecilia goads Robbie
4. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
5. Who catches Robbie and Cecilia in the library?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robbie afraid Briony is going to mention at the dinner table?
2. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
3. Who does Briony refuse to acknowledge when they come upon her at the bridge?
4. What is the name of Briony's West Indian driver who is upset with her at first for telling him to turn down his music?
5. Who sounds like an officer and can read a compass, which will come in handy as they are searching for their way?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)