|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jokes about having been persuaded by Emily to have a roast in Leon's honor, no matter the weather?
2. What is also attacked for wasting Briony's time, as she criticizes herself?
(b) The vase
3. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
4. Who does Emily count on to care for the guests when they arrive, which calms Emily and allows her to sleep?
5. In what building of the Tallis estate does Robbie sit in a bathtub to soak?
(a) The guest room
(b) The garden shed
(c) The sitting room
(d) A bunglaow
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Leon seen Briony doing by the lake?
2. Where does Briony know the twins are not, as they are too frightened to go there?
3. Who does Briony think would look just like Cruella De Ville if she had had a cigarette holder and a lapdog?
4. Who is no longer the horsy sister, according to Robbie and his daydreams?
5. When did Emily's illnesses and her stillness begin in her life?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)