|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
(a) Eat outside
(b) Skip meals
(c) Take off their jackets
(d) Wear shorts
2. The first line of Briony's story used to be: "there was an/a __________ who _________."
(a) Girl, lived by herself
(b) Woman, jumped into the fountain
(c) Man, wanted to kiss a girl
(d) Lady, swallowed a fly
3. Betty will get upset with the twins and with the children if they do not come down for _______ immediately.
4. Who is glaring at Robbie as the dinner meal is beginning?
5. Who does Emily think might be suitable in terms of marrying Cecilia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
2. To whom does Briony send off a manuscript, though it is not accepted for publication as it is not the right fit for this company?
3. What do Emily's daughters call her, knowing that she does not give them the attention they should get as her children?
4. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
5. When did Emily's illnesses and her stillness begin in her life?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)