|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
2. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
3. What has fallen into disrepair, which is a shame as it is an architectural point of interest?
(a) The house itself
(b) The fountain
(c) Island temple
(d) The gazebo
4. What is the color of the dress Cecilia finally chooses to wear to dinner?
5. What does Briony grab in order to prove the story she is telling to the head inspector?
(a) The note from Robbie
(b) The letter from Jack to Robbie
(c) The vase
(d) The handkerchief
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
2. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
3. Who jokes about having been persuaded by Emily to have a roast in Leon's honor, no matter the weather?
4. What is it that Cecilia feels satisfied that is undetectable?
5. How many stragglers have reached a bombed out house in order to figure out a shortcut to the sea in the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)