|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
(a) A wet patch on the ground
(b) A scream from Robbie
(c) A handkerchief of Cecilia's
(d) A note
2. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
3. What does Cecilia say to Briony when she would have nightmares? "________. It's only a dream."
(a) Quiet darling.
(b) Calm down
(d) Come back
4. Where does Robbie want to go, with the help of the money of Jack Tallis?
(a) Engineering classes
(c) Live a carefree life
(d) Medical school
5. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(a) The twins
Short Answer Questions
1. Robbie knows he must speak to Cecilia about his feelings before she _________.
2. What is being served at dinner when Robbie returns to the table?
3. What does the person in #80 end up doing in response to Briony's refusal to acknowledge them?
4. Who calls for Briony to help her?
5. Robbie the son of _________________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)