|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robbie ask to bring the note to Cecilia instead of bringing it to her himself?
2. Where does Briony imagine herself to be, as an expert at slashing the nettles in the yard?
(a) Greek Olympics
(b) The stage performing a play
(c) Berlin Olympics
(d) The jungle
3. What is the unthinkable obscenity that the answer to question #52 utters?
4. What does Briony think she sees through the windows?
(a) A human leg
(b) A bloody arm
(c) A rape
(d) A ghost
5. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
(a) From the front
(b) From behind
(c) From the side
(d) From behind a bush
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character that startles Briony as she is trying to write another story for her brother?
2. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
3. What does Briony grab in order to prove the story she is telling to the head inspector?
4. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
5. What is the name of Briony's first play production that she has been feverishly preparing?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)