|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robbie ask to bring the note to Cecilia instead of bringing it to her himself?
2. Who is loud and jolly, and nothing like Lola, according to Briony's observations?
(c) Anne Marie
3. Who does Briony tell about the attack first when she and the victim are walking toward the bridge?
4. Who catches Robbie and Cecilia in the library?
5. After the attack, plainclothesmen interview everyone except ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Briony angrily slashing as she constructs a new story for the arrival of her brother?
2. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
3. What is wrong, according to the dictionary, and according to Briony's discovery in that dictionary?
4. While Briony is sick of being outdoors, she is not ready to ________.
5. What does Briony want to ask Marshall about, as she says a cowardly way to go about her plans?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)