|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Emily's illnesses and her stillness begin in her life?
(a) 8 years of age
(b) 10 years of age
(c) This year
(d) 10 years ago
2. Who goads who as Robbie and Cecilia are making love?
(a) Cecilia goads Robbie
(b) They both goad each other on
(c) Robbie goads Cecilia
(d) Neither goads the other
3. What does Cecila prepare to help brighten up the room of the guest who is arriving soon?
(a) A small basket of soaps
(b) A vase of flowers
(c) The bedspread
(d) The bathroom
4. What is the word Robbie adds in impulsively to the letter, although he decides he will not send that copy to Cecilia?
5. What always stops Emily from giving her full attention to the children?
(a) Her husband
(c) Her work
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character that startles Briony as she is trying to write another story for her brother?
2. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
3. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
4. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
5. What is also attacked for wasting Briony's time, as she criticizes herself?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)