|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
2. What is Briony's diagnosis that causes friends and family to be devastated by the news?
(b) Vascular dementia
(c) End stage renal disease
3. Who is told to carry the guest's bags upstairs?
4. Who does Briony tell about the attack first when she and the victim are walking toward the bridge?
5. What does the person in #80 end up doing in response to Briony's refusal to acknowledge them?
(a) They yell at her.
(b) The make fun of her.
(c) They leave.
(d) They play hit her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Emily convinced sabotaged Briony's play?
2. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
3. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
4. Where is Robbie injured according to the opening of this second of the book?
5. Who do the twins blame for having to be in the house of the Tallis family?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)