|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Emily retreat to her bedroom every afternoon?
(a) To take drugs
(b) To see her lover
(c) To avoid a migraine
(d) To hide from her life
2. How many strokes of nettles does it take for Briony to be free of her show-off years and reliance on her mother's good opinion?
3. How long does Emily lie on the sofa, thinking about everyone else's lives and how they relate to her own feelings?
(a) 4 hours
(b) 30 minutes
(c) 2 days
(d) 10 minutes
4. What do Leon and Marshall prepare in order to renew their search for the twins that was halted when the attack was discovered?
5. Why are maniacs so dangerous, at least in Lola's eyes, as she is talking to Briony?
(a) They are unpredictable.
(b) They are all rapists.
(c) They can attack anyone.
(d) They are insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
2. On whose cheek does Robbie notice a scratch when they are all sitting down to dinner?
3. What does Briony think she sees through the windows?
4. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
5. What has Leon seen Briony doing by the lake?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)