|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which army is retreating during the course of this chapter, although it is euphemistically referred to as making strategic withdrawals t more previously prepared positions?
(a) United States
2. Who is the woman that strikes fear into the hearts of all the probationary nurses and staff?
(a) Sister Margorie Stutthold
(b) Sister Mary Ann Desmond
(c) Sister Melanie Disdon
(d) Sister Marjorie Drummond
3. Where does Briony imagine herself to be, as an expert at slashing the nettles in the yard?
(a) The stage performing a play
(b) Berlin Olympics
(c) Greek Olympics
(d) The jungle
4. After the attack, plainclothesmen interview everyone except ___________.
5. What is also attacked for wasting Briony's time, as she criticizes herself?
(d) The vase
Short Answer Questions
1. Emily believes the twins will probably be back before the __________ could arrive.
2. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
3. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
4. Who is no longer the horsy sister, according to Robbie and his daydreams?
5. What is the name of Briony's first play production that she has been feverishly preparing?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)