|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
2. What does Briony want to ask Marshall about, as she says a cowardly way to go about her plans?
3. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
4. Robbie the son of _________________.
(b) Constance Turner
(c) The family cleaning lady
(d) The local banking heir
5. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(b) Full sentences
(c) Good spelling
(d) The "She saids"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily scoff at that has caused her older sister to leave her children?
2. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
3. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
4. Who is the woman that strikes fear into the hearts of all the probationary nurses and staff?
5. According to Emily, ________ paying for Robbie's education is unfair to Leon and the girls.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)