|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is pacing from room to room with a cigarette and wringing a handkerchief?
2. Who treats the inspectors in a condescending manner?
3. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
4. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
(a) A flower
(b) An excuse to miss dinner
5. What does Briony grab in order to prove the story she is telling to the head inspector?
(a) The vase
(b) The letter from Jack to Robbie
(c) The note from Robbie
(d) The handkerchief
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
2. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
3. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
4. Who feels that everyone is conspiring to ruin her play?
5. In Robbie's office, there is a photograph of __________ celebrating their honeymoon.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)