|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is loud and jolly, and nothing like Lola, according to Briony's observations?
(c) Anne Marie
2. On whose cheek does Robbie notice a scratch when they are all sitting down to dinner?
3. Who is pacing from room to room with a cigarette and wringing a handkerchief?
4. Who does Briony suspect is behind the idea of reading her play, "The Trials of Arabella" at her birthday party?
5. Who is put to bed to wait for the doctors after the attack in the yard?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Robbie have a letter offering to help him with medical school costs?
2. Cecilia says Leaon and _____________ are dying for one of Betty's roasts.
3. Who treats the inspectors in a condescending manner?
4. Cecilia tell Robbie that she has been ______ with him and with herself all day.
5. Who do the twins blame for having to be in the house of the Tallis family?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)