|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person in #80 end up doing in response to Briony's refusal to acknowledge them?
(a) They play hit her.
(b) They yell at her.
(c) The make fun of her.
(d) They leave.
2. What does Robbie apologize for doing in the library the other day in the note he writes to Cecilia?
(a) Taking a piece of paper
(b) Breaking the statue
(c) Stealing a book
(d) Entering barefoot
3. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(a) Written a story
(b) Written a poem
(c) Made him a medal
4. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
(b) Drawing room
5. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
2. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
3. What is Robbie afraid Briony is going to mention at the dinner table?
4. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
5. Who does Briony behead in the context of the story she is hastily crafting?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)