|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Emily retreat to her bedroom every afternoon?
(a) To hide from her life
(b) To see her lover
(c) To avoid a migraine
(d) To take drugs
2. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
(a) Eat outside
(b) Take off their jackets
(c) Wear shorts
(d) Skip meals
3. What does Emily want to turn the roast into for Leon's arrival?
(a) A gravied meat dish
(b) Cold cuts
(c) A soup
(d) A casserole
4. Who treats the inspectors in a condescending manner?
5. Who do the twins blame for having to be in the house of the Tallis family?
(b) Their parents
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Emily's illnesses and her stillness begin in her life?
2. Who does Cecilia want to avoid in the kitchen, causing her to have to go to the fountain for water?
3. Who casts themselves as the protector of Cecilia as they see Cecilia going into the library with Robbie?
4. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
5. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)