|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
2. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
3. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(a) Full sentences
(b) Good spelling
(c) The "She saids"
4. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(a) Written a poem
(b) Made him a medal
(d) Written a story
5. How many years did Robbie spend in jail for his crimes, according to the narrative?
(b) 2 and a half
(c) 3 and a half
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the 'tiresome little prima donna?"
2. Why are maniacs so dangerous, at least in Lola's eyes, as she is talking to Briony?
3. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
4. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
5. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)