|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(b) Written a story
(c) Written a poem
(d) Made him a medal
2. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
(a) A poster for her play
(b) Her notebook
(c) A piece of tissue
(d) A page of the script
3. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(b) The "She saids"
(c) Full sentences
(d) Good spelling
4. Who casts themselves as the protector of Cecilia as they see Cecilia going into the library with Robbie?
5. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
(a) Makes meals
(b) Plays music
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cecila prepare to help brighten up the room of the guest who is arriving soon?
2. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
3. Who summons everyone to dinner, which interrupts the conversation between Lola and Briony?
4. Who is put to bed to wait for the doctors after the attack in the yard?
5. Who is loud and jolly, and nothing like Lola, according to Briony's observations?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)