|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose presence makes the household settle, which is why everyone is quiet and slows down by the closed library door?
(c) Danny Hardman
(d) Jack Tallis
2. Who is coming down the stairs in order to get into a black Rolls Royce?
(d) Lord Marshall
3. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
4. Who casts themselves as the protector of Cecilia as they see Cecilia going into the library with Robbie?
5. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
(b) Drawing room
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Briony behead in the context of the story she is hastily crafting?
2. Where do Leon and Cecilia walk to as they are talking to each other?
3. What is the name of Briony's West Indian driver who is upset with her at first for telling him to turn down his music?
4. According to Emily, ________ paying for Robbie's education is unfair to Leon and the girls.
5. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)