|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
2. What is wrong, according to the dictionary, and according to Briony's discovery in that dictionary?
(a) The relevance
(b) The pacing
(c) The mood
(d) The genre
3. Who do the twins blame for having to be in the house of the Tallis family?
(a) Their parents
4. What is Briony angrily slashing as she constructs a new story for the arrival of her brother?
(a) The grass
(d) The birch tree
5. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty will get upset with the twins and with the children if they do not come down for _______ immediately.
2. After the attack, plainclothesmen interview everyone except ___________.
3. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
4. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
5. Who summons everyone to dinner, which interrupts the conversation between Lola and Briony?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)