|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Briony often wonders if others think about life's _________ as much as she does.
2. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
(a) A piece of paper
(b) A letter
(c) A single sock
(d) A broken vase
3. When Briony's fantasy fades, the difficult _________ occurs.
(c) Coming back
4. What is it that Cecilia feels satisfied that is undetectable?
(a) Her true feelings about Robbie
(b) The repairs to the vase
(c) The threats she's made to Robbie
(d) The stain on her dress
5. What is Briony certain will benefit her writing, even if it means hurting others and invading their privacy?
(b) Adult emotion
(d) Reading graphic novels
Short Answer Questions
1. Emily believes ______ will leave, just as _______ did. This causes Emily to feel self-pity for these lost people in her life.
2. About what subject is the book from the library that Robbie borrowed days before?
3. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
4. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
5. What does Emily want to turn the roast into for Leon's arrival?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)