|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is no longer the horsy sister, according to Robbie and his daydreams?
2. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
(b) Drawing room
3. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
(b) Paul Marshall
(c) Jack Tallis
(d) Roger Darthmouth
4. What is Briony certain will benefit her writing, even if it means hurting others and invading their privacy?
(a) Reading graphic novels
(d) Adult emotion
5. Who is glaring at Robbie as the dinner meal is beginning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
2. Who calls for Briony to help her?
3. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
4. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
5. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)