|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jokes about having been persuaded by Emily to have a roast in Leon's honor, no matter the weather?
2. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
(a) Wear shorts
(b) Take off their jackets
(c) Eat outside
(d) Skip meals
3. Who does Briony tell about the attack first when she and the victim are walking toward the bridge?
4. When Briony's fantasy fades, the difficult _________ occurs.
(c) Coming back
5. When did Emily's illnesses and her stillness begin in her life?
(a) 10 years ago
(b) 10 years of age
(c) This year
(d) 8 years of age
Short Answer Questions
1. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
2. Where does Briony decide she will wait until some real event takes place?
3. Emily believes ______ will leave, just as _______ did. This causes Emily to feel self-pity for these lost people in her life.
4. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
5. How many strokes of nettles does it take for Briony to be free of her show-off years and reliance on her mother's good opinion?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)