|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
(a) The parents are divorcing
(b) Their parents are ill
(c) Their parents are dead
(d) Their parents are on a vacation
2. Where does Cecilia lead Robbie when he begins to apologize for the note?
(b) Her bedroom
(c) Sitting room
3. What does Emily make sure the children have done before she retreats?
(a) Do their homework
(b) Take a bath
(c) Clean their rooms
(d) Eat a sensible lunch
4. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
(a) A scream from Robbie
(b) A wet patch on the ground
(c) A handkerchief of Cecilia's
(d) A note
5. Robbie the son of _________________.
(a) The local banking heir
(b) The family cleaning lady
(d) Constance Turner
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecilia says Leaon and _____________ are dying for one of Betty's roasts.
2. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
3. Who jokes about having been persuaded by Emily to have a roast in Leon's honor, no matter the weather?
4. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
5. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)