|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emily believes ______ will leave, just as _______ did. This causes Emily to feel self-pity for these lost people in her life.
(a) Lola, Cecilia
(b) Briony, Leon
(c) Cecilia, Hermione
(d) Briony, Cecilia
2. Who does Briony sacrifice in her story, declaring them to be incompetent actors?
(a) The women
(b) The nettles
(c) The men
(d) The twins
3. What is Robbie afraid Briony is going to mention at the dinner table?
(a) The library incident
(b) The note
(c) The vase
(d) The word he used in the letter
4. Who does Emily think might be suitable in terms of marrying Cecilia?
5. What do Emily's daughters call her, knowing that she does not give them the attention they should get as her children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
2. What does Briony notice the twins are wearing after they ask to be excused from dinner?
3. Why does Emily retreat to her bedroom every afternoon?
4. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
5. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)