|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Emily's daughters call her, knowing that she does not give them the attention they should get as her children?
2. Who treats the inspectors in a condescending manner?
3. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
(a) Romeo and Juliet
4. What is the word Robbie adds in impulsively to the letter, although he decides he will not send that copy to Cecilia?
5. What is the color of the dress Cecilia finally chooses to wear to dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what building of the Tallis estate does Robbie sit in a bathtub to soak?
2. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
3. Who goads who as Robbie and Cecilia are making love?
4. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
5. What does Emily make sure the children have done before she retreats?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)