|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to Cecilia that they want to be in Briony's play and that is why they are upset?
2. Who is the character that startles Briony as she is trying to write another story for her brother?
3. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
(a) Worried about Briony
(b) Excited to be in the play
(d) Happy as can be
4. What is the unthinkable obscenity that the answer to question #52 utters?
5. Whose presence makes the household settle, which is why everyone is quiet and slows down by the closed library door?
(a) Danny Hardman
(b) Jack Tallis
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack actually doing when he calls up with the answer to #136?
2. What is Briony angrily slashing as she constructs a new story for the arrival of her brother?
3. Where does Briony imagine herself to be, as an expert at slashing the nettles in the yard?
4. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
5. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)