|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
2. What is Briony certain will benefit her writing, even if it means hurting others and invading their privacy?
(a) Reading graphic novels
(d) Adult emotion
3. Where does Cecilia lead Robbie when he begins to apologize for the note?
(c) Sitting room
(d) Her bedroom
4. According to Emily, ________ paying for Robbie's education is unfair to Leon and the girls.
5. Who calls for Briony to help her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
2. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
3. What does Briony think of Robbie's letter to Cecilia? What does she think Cecilia is as a result?
4. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
5. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)