|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
(c) Both do
(d) Neither do
2. Where does Briony decide she will wait until some real event takes place?
(a) The fountain
(b) The bridge
(c) The garden
(d) The grass
3. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
4. Where does Cecilia lead Robbie when he begins to apologize for the note?
(b) Her bedroom
(d) Sitting room
5. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Amoral psychological realism
(b) Creative archetypal
(c) Immoral mental creationism
(d) Irrealism narrative
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
2. Who calls for Briony to help her?
3. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
4. How many strokes of nettles does it take for Briony to be free of her show-off years and reliance on her mother's good opinion?
5. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)