|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who catches Robbie and Cecilia in the library?
2. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
3. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
(b) Both do
(c) Neither do
4. When Briony's fantasy fades, the difficult _________ occurs.
(d) Coming back
5. How many strokes of nettles does it take for Briony to be free of her show-off years and reliance on her mother's good opinion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
2. Why are maniacs so dangerous, at least in Lola's eyes, as she is talking to Briony?
3. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
4. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
5. Who goads who as Robbie and Cecilia are making love?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)