|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
2. Who strips to his/her underwear to retrieve the broken piece?
3. What do Emily's daughters call her, knowing that she does not give them the attention they should get as her children?
4. What does Emily scoff at that has caused her older sister to leave her children?
(a) Drug addiction
(b) Alcohol poisoning
(d) Nervous breakdown
5. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Emily convinced sabotaged Briony's play?
2. What is Briony certain will benefit her writing, even if it means hurting others and invading their privacy?
3. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
4. Who does Cecilia want to avoid in the kitchen, causing her to have to go to the fountain for water?
5. Who catches Robbie and Cecilia in the library?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)