|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what building of the Tallis estate does Robbie sit in a bathtub to soak?
(a) The garden shed
(b) A bunglaow
(c) The sitting room
(d) The guest room
2. Why are maniacs so dangerous, at least in Lola's eyes, as she is talking to Briony?
(a) They can attack anyone.
(b) They are unpredictable.
(c) They are insane.
(d) They are all rapists.
3. What has fallen into disrepair, which is a shame as it is an architectural point of interest?
(a) The house itself
(b) The gazebo
(c) The fountain
(d) Island temple
4. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
5. What is the color of the first dress Cecilia chooses that she believes makes her look like Shirley Temple?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Emily's daughters call her, knowing that she does not give them the attention they should get as her children?
2. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
3. Where does Cecilia lead Robbie when he begins to apologize for the note?
4. What always stops Emily from giving her full attention to the children?
5. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)