|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robbie ask to bring the note to Cecilia instead of bringing it to her himself?
2. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Creative archetypal
(b) Amoral psychological realism
(c) Immoral mental creationism
(d) Irrealism narrative
3. What is the name of Briony's first play production that she has been feverishly preparing?
(a) The Tales of Arabela
(b) The Trials of Arabella
(c) The Trials of Cecilia and Robbie
(d) The Tragedy of Leon and his Turtle
4. Who does Briony sacrifice in her story, declaring them to be incompetent actors?
(a) The nettles
(b) The women
(c) The men
(d) The twins
5. About what subject is the book from the library that Robbie borrowed days before?
Short Answer Questions
1. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
2. What is wrong, according to the dictionary, and according to Briony's discovery in that dictionary?
3. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
4. What kind of business does the answer to #54 own?
5. What does Lola declare Robbie to be after Briony reveals the contents of the letter Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)