|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(b) In the fountain
2. Who does Lola want to tell about the letter that Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
(c) The police
3. When did Emily's illnesses and her stillness begin in her life?
(a) This year
(b) 8 years of age
(c) 10 years of age
(d) 10 years ago
4. Emily believes the twins will probably be back before the __________ could arrive.
(a) Police squad
(d) Search parties
5. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose passing into adulthood is Emily mourning in this section of the book?
2. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
3. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
4. Who jokes about having been persuaded by Emily to have a roast in Leon's honor, no matter the weather?
5. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)