|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robbie apologize for doing in the library the other day in the note he writes to Cecilia?
(a) Breaking the statue
(b) Stealing a book
(c) Entering barefoot
(d) Taking a piece of paper
2. What do Emily's daughters call her, knowing that she does not give them the attention they should get as her children?
3. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
4. With what degree has Robbie graduated from university?
5. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong, according to the dictionary, and according to Briony's discovery in that dictionary?
2. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
3. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
4. The first line of Briony's story used to be: "there was an/a __________ who _________."
5. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)