|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character that startles Briony as she is trying to write another story for her brother?
2. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
3. With what degree has Robbie graduated from university?
4. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
(a) Excited to be in the play
(c) Happy as can be
(d) Worried about Briony
5. About what subject is the book from the library that Robbie borrowed days before?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
2. Who is the older sister of Emily that she describes as precocious and scheming?
3. Whose presence makes the household settle, which is why everyone is quiet and slows down by the closed library door?
4. From whom does Robbie have a letter offering to help him with medical school costs?
5. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)