|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Briony refuse to acknowledge when they come upon her at the bridge?
2. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
(b) Romeo and Juliet
3. Emily believes the twins will probably be back before the __________ could arrive.
(a) Search parties
(c) Police squad
4. Where does Briony imagine herself to be, as an expert at slashing the nettles in the yard?
(a) The jungle
(b) Greek Olympics
(c) The stage performing a play
(d) Berlin Olympics
5. Whose passing into adulthood is Emily mourning in this section of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
2. Where does Cecilia believe her sister to be as she is hunting to find her?
3. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
4. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
5. Who jokes about having been persuaded by Emily to have a roast in Leon's honor, no matter the weather?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)