|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word Robbie adds in impulsively to the letter, although he decides he will not send that copy to Cecilia?
2. Who is told to carry the guest's bags upstairs?
3. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
4. What does Lola declare Robbie to be after Briony reveals the contents of the letter Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
(d) Insane criminal
5. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
(a) The best food source
(b) Other moths
(c) The darkest place
(d) The lights
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose cheek does Robbie notice a scratch when they are all sitting down to dinner?
2. When did Emily's illnesses and her stillness begin in her life?
3. What does Cecilia say to Briony when she would have nightmares? "________. It's only a dream."
4. When Briony's fantasy fades, the difficult _________ occurs.
5. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)