|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose invitation should Robbie have turned down because it i obvious Cecilia will ignore him the whole time?
2. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
(b) Amo sample
(c) A vase
(d) A glass of water
3. Where does Cecilia lead Robbie when he begins to apologize for the note?
(c) Sitting room
(d) Her bedroom
4. How long does Emily lie on the sofa, thinking about everyone else's lives and how they relate to her own feelings?
(a) 30 minutes
(b) 4 hours
(c) 10 minutes
(d) 2 days
5. Who does Cecilia want to avoid in the kitchen, causing her to have to go to the fountain for water?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecilia tell Robbie that she has been ______ with him and with herself all day.
2. What has fallen into disrepair, which is a shame as it is an architectural point of interest?
3. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
4. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
5. Why are maniacs so dangerous, at least in Lola's eyes, as she is talking to Briony?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)