|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Emily's illnesses and her stillness begin in her life?
(a) This year
(b) 10 years ago
(c) 8 years of age
(d) 10 years of age
2. Emily believes the twins will probably be back before the __________ could arrive.
(a) Police squad
(c) Search parties
3. Who is Emily reluctant to deal with in the beginning of this section, after the group realizes the twins have run away?
(a) The constable
4. What does Briony want to ask Marshall about, as she says a cowardly way to go about her plans?
5. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
2. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
3. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
4. Who does Lola want to tell about the letter that Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
5. Why are maniacs so dangerous, at least in Lola's eyes, as she is talking to Briony?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)