|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons everyone to dinner, which interrupts the conversation between Lola and Briony?
(a) Jack Tallis
2. Who does Briony refuse to acknowledge when they come upon her at the bridge?
3. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
4. Where does Briony imagine herself to be, as an expert at slashing the nettles in the yard?
(a) Berlin Olympics
(b) The stage performing a play
(c) The jungle
(d) Greek Olympics
5. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
(c) Romeo and Juliet
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
2. Who does Briony sacrifice in her story, declaring them to be incompetent actors?
3. How many strokes of nettles does it take for Briony to be free of her show-off years and reliance on her mother's good opinion?
4. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
5. In what building of the Tallis estate does Robbie sit in a bathtub to soak?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)