|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola declare Robbie to be after Briony reveals the contents of the letter Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
(a) Insane criminal
2. What always stops Emily from giving her full attention to the children?
(a) Her husband
(d) Her work
3. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
(a) In her bedroom
(b) By the lake
(c) On the island
(d) In the fountain
4. Who jokes about having been persuaded by Emily to have a roast in Leon's honor, no matter the weather?
5. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briony want to ask Marshall about, as she says a cowardly way to go about her plans?
2. What does Briony notice the twins are wearing after they ask to be excused from dinner?
3. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
4. What is also attacked for wasting Briony's time, as she criticizes herself?
5. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)