|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose passing into adulthood is Emily mourning in this section of the book?
2. Who does Emily think will be hindered in her search for a husband because of her education level?
3. Who does Emily count on to care for the guests when they arrive, which calms Emily and allows her to sleep?
4. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
(a) The lights
(b) Other moths
(c) The best food source
(d) The darkest place
5. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
(a) Dancing in the fountain
(b) Writing a letter
(c) Crossing the bridge
(d) Talking to Robbie
Short Answer Questions
1. What always stops Emily from giving her full attention to the children?
2. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
3. What does the person in #80 end up doing in response to Briony's refusal to acknowledge them?
4. Cecilia tell Robbie that she has been ______ with him and with herself all day.
5. What does Lola declare Robbie to be after Briony reveals the contents of the letter Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)