|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jokes about having been persuaded by Emily to have a roast in Leon's honor, no matter the weather?
2. What is Robbie afraid Briony is going to mention at the dinner table?
(a) The vase
(b) The word he used in the letter
(c) The library incident
(d) The note
3. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
(a) The play
(b) Their parents
4. What does Emily think Jack will call soon to say to her, as he does quite often?
(a) He is playing tennis.
(b) He is on a trip.
(c) He is coming home early.
(d) He is sleeping at the club.
5. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(a) Written a story
(b) Made him a medal
(c) Written a poem
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty will get upset with the twins and with the children if they do not come down for _______ immediately.
2. What is it that Cecilia feels satisfied that is undetectable?
3. How many strokes of nettles does it take for Briony to be free of her show-off years and reliance on her mother's good opinion?
4. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
5. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)