|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(a) Written a poem
(c) Written a story
(d) Made him a medal
2. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
3. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
(b) Plays music
(c) Makes meals
4. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Immoral mental creationism
(b) Amoral psychological realism
(c) Creative archetypal
(d) Irrealism narrative
5. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
(b) Romeo and Juliet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
2. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
3. What is Cecilia's nickname?
4. About what subject is the book from the library that Robbie borrowed days before?
5. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)