|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Creative archetypal
(b) Immoral mental creationism
(c) Amoral psychological realism
(d) Irrealism narrative
2. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
3. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
(a) Excited to be in the play
(b) Worried about Briony
(d) Happy as can be
4. What is the word Robbie adds in impulsively to the letter, although he decides he will not send that copy to Cecilia?
5. Robbie's mother, __________, is a woman whose services are greatly valued by the Tallis family.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Robbie have a letter offering to help him with medical school costs?
2. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
3. Robbie knows he must speak to Cecilia about his feelings before she _________.
4. Whose passing into adulthood is Emily mourning in this section of the book?
5. Who is no longer the horsy sister, according to Robbie and his daydreams?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)