|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(a) The twins
2. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(a) In the fountain
3. What is also attacked for wasting Briony's time, as she criticizes herself?
(a) The vase
4. About what subject is the book from the library that Robbie borrowed days before?
5. Who feels that everyone is conspiring to ruin her play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose invitation should Robbie have turned down because it i obvious Cecilia will ignore him the whole time?
2. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
3. How many strokes of nettles does it take for Briony to be free of her show-off years and reliance on her mother's good opinion?
4. Who does Briony refuse to acknowledge when they come upon her at the bridge?
5. To what age does Robbie's imagination take him as he is thinking about his and Cecilia's future?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)