|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
(d) Romeo and Juliet
2. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
3. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
(a) A scream from Robbie
(b) A note
(c) A wet patch on the ground
(d) A handkerchief of Cecilia's
4. What is the word Robbie adds in impulsively to the letter, although he decides he will not send that copy to Cecilia?
5. What do Emily's daughters call her, knowing that she does not give them the attention they should get as her children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
2. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
3. Robbie the son of _________________.
4. Who does Briony sacrifice in her story, declaring them to be incompetent actors?
5. Who does Robbie ask to bring the note to Cecilia instead of bringing it to her himself?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)