|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem, Briony finally decides, in regards to the play she wants to stage?
(a) The twins
(c) The play itself
(d) The costumes
2. What does Emily need to don in order to go to see Briony and to comfort her?
(a) A shawl
(b) A long coat
(c) Her wool blanket
3. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
(c) A flower
(d) An excuse to miss dinner
4. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
(a) Excited to be in the play
(b) Worried about Briony
(c) Happy as can be
5. Who is told to carry the guest's bags upstairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has fallen into disrepair, which is a shame as it is an architectural point of interest?
2. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
3. Why does Emily retreat to her bedroom every afternoon?
4. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
5. Who is no longer the horsy sister, according to Robbie and his daydreams?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)