|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
2. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
3. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
4. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
5. Where does Briony decide she will wait until some real event takes place?
(a) The garden
(b) The bridge
(c) The fountain
(d) The grass
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
2. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
3. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
4. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
5. What is the name of Briony's first play production that she has been feverishly preparing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)