|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
2. What is the word Robbie adds in impulsively to the letter, although he decides he will not send that copy to Cecilia?
3. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
4. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
(a) 12:00 PM
(b) 5:00 PM
(c) 4:00 PM
(d) 3:00 PM
5. Who does Emily think will be hindered in her search for a husband because of her education level?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
2. To what age does Robbie's imagination take him as he is thinking about his and Cecilia's future?
3. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
4. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
5. What does Emily want to turn the roast into for Leon's arrival?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)