|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
2. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
3. In what building of the Tallis estate does Robbie sit in a bathtub to soak?
(a) The garden shed
(b) The guest room
(c) A bunglaow
(d) The sitting room
4. What does the person in #80 end up doing in response to Briony's refusal to acknowledge them?
(a) They leave.
(b) They yell at her.
(c) They play hit her.
(d) The make fun of her.
5. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
(a) The passion
(b) The sequence
(c) The couple
(d) The props
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cecilia carry up to the guest room?
2. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
3. How many strokes of nettles does it take for Briony to be free of her show-off years and reliance on her mother's good opinion?
4. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
5. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)