|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose invitation should Robbie have turned down because it i obvious Cecilia will ignore him the whole time?
2. Whose passing into adulthood is Emily mourning in this section of the book?
3. Robbie's mother, __________, is a woman whose services are greatly valued by the Tallis family.
4. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
(d) Romeo and Juliet
5. In what building of the Tallis estate does Robbie sit in a bathtub to soak?
(a) The guest room
(b) A bunglaow
(c) The garden shed
(d) The sitting room
Short Answer Questions
1. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
2. Where does Briony decide she will wait until some real event takes place?
3. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
4. Who is no longer the horsy sister, according to Robbie and his daydreams?
5. Who does Briony behead in the context of the story she is hastily crafting?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)