|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
(a) Pink candy
(b) A mouth of cola
(c) Green candy
(d) Her hands over her mouth
2. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(c) In the fountain
3. With what degree has Robbie graduated from university?
4. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
5. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
(a) A piece of tissue
(b) A page of the script
(c) Her notebook
(d) A poster for her play
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
2. What do Emily's daughters call her, knowing that she does not give them the attention they should get as her children?
3. What does Emily want to turn the roast into for Leon's arrival?
4. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
5. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)