|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
(a) Talking to Robbie
(b) Writing a letter
(c) Crossing the bridge
(d) Dancing in the fountain
2. What has Leon seen Briony doing by the lake?
(b) Thrashing the nettles
(c) Burning her books
(d) Writing a new story
3. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
4. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
5. Why does Emily retreat to her bedroom every afternoon?
(a) To avoid a migraine
(b) To see her lover
(c) To take drugs
(d) To hide from her life
Short Answer Questions
1. What breaks when Robbie and Cecilia argue over who will help with filling it?
2. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
3. Who does Emily count on to care for the guests when they arrive, which calms Emily and allows her to sleep?
4. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
5. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)