|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
2. What does Emily make sure the children have done before she retreats?
(a) Clean their rooms
(b) Take a bath
(c) Do their homework
(d) Eat a sensible lunch
3. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
4. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
(b) Excited to be in the play
(c) Worried about Briony
(d) Happy as can be
5. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(d) The twins
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
2. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
3. Briony often wonders if others think about life's _________ as much as she does.
4. What is it that Cecilia feels satisfied that is undetectable?
5. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)