|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Briony's first play production that she has been feverishly preparing?
(a) The Trials of Arabella
(b) The Trials of Cecilia and Robbie
(c) The Tales of Arabela
(d) The Tragedy of Leon and his Turtle
2. Who does Emily count on to care for the guests when they arrive, which calms Emily and allows her to sleep?
3. Why does Emily retreat to her bedroom every afternoon?
(a) To see her lover
(b) To avoid a migraine
(c) To take drugs
(d) To hide from her life
4. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
5. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the unthinkable obscenity that the answer to question #52 utters?
2. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
3. What always stops Emily from giving her full attention to the children?
4. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
5. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)