|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily scoff at that has caused her older sister to leave her children?
(a) Drug addiction
(b) Nervous breakdown
(c) Alcohol poisoning
2. What has Leon seen Briony doing by the lake?
(a) Thrashing the nettles
(b) Writing a new story
(d) Burning her books
3. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
4. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(d) In the fountain
5. Who does Cecilia want to avoid in the kitchen, causing her to have to go to the fountain for water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
2. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
3. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
4. What does Cecilia say to Briony when she would have nightmares? "________. It's only a dream."
5. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)