|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Creative archetypal
(b) Amoral psychological realism
(c) Immoral mental creationism
(d) Irrealism narrative
2. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
(a) The couple
(b) The props
(c) The sequence
(d) The passion
3. What kind of business does the answer to #54 own?
(a) Banking office
(b) Chocolate factory
(c) Movie company
(d) Medical practice
4. Briony often wonders if others think about life's _________ as much as she does.
5. Who feels that everyone is conspiring to ruin her play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
2. What does Emily scoff at that has caused her older sister to leave her children?
3. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
4. What is Cecilia's nickname?
5. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)