|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(c) In the fountain
2. What breaks when Robbie and Cecilia argue over who will help with filling it?
3. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
4. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
(a) Her hands over her mouth
(b) A mouth of cola
(c) Green candy
(d) Pink candy
5. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
(a) The play
(c) Their parents
Short Answer Questions
1. Robbie the son of _________________.
2. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
3. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
4. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
5. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)