|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
2. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
3. What does Emily scoff at that has caused her older sister to leave her children?
(a) Drug addiction
(b) Nervous breakdown
(d) Alcohol poisoning
4. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
(c) Romeo and Juliet
5. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
(a) A page of the script
(b) Her notebook
(c) A poster for her play
(d) A piece of tissue
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose passing into adulthood is Emily mourning in this section of the book?
2. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
3. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
4. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
5. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)