|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(a) Made him a medal
(b) Written a poem
(d) Written a story
2. Who does Emily count on to care for the guests when they arrive, which calms Emily and allows her to sleep?
3. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
(a) Crossing the bridge
(b) Writing a letter
(c) Talking to Robbie
(d) Dancing in the fountain
4. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
5. Where does Robbie want to go, with the help of the money of Jack Tallis?
(a) Engineering classes
(c) Medical school
(d) Live a carefree life
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
2. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
3. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
4. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
5. Who is told to carry the guest's bags upstairs?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)