|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose passing into adulthood is Emily mourning in this section of the book?
2. What breaks when Robbie and Cecilia argue over who will help with filling it?
3. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(a) Good spelling
(b) Full sentences
(c) The "She saids"
4. What is the problem, Briony finally decides, in regards to the play she wants to stage?
(b) The costumes
(c) The twins
(d) The play itself
5. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
(a) A page of the script
(b) A piece of tissue
(c) A poster for her play
(d) Her notebook
Short Answer Questions
1. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
2. What does Cecilia carry up to the guest room?
3. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
4. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
5. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)