|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
(a) A page of the script
(b) Her notebook
(c) A poster for her play
(d) A piece of tissue
2. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
3. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(a) Written a story
(c) Made him a medal
(d) Written a poem
4. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
(a) Paul Marshall
(c) Roger Darthmouth
(d) Jack Tallis
5. What does Cecilia say to Briony when she would have nightmares? "________. It's only a dream."
(a) Calm down
(c) Come back
(d) Quiet darling.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
2. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
3. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
4. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
5. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)