|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
2. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
3. What is it that Cecilia feels satisfied that is undetectable?
(a) The stain on her dress
(b) Her true feelings about Robbie
(c) The threats she's made to Robbie
(d) The repairs to the vase
4. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(a) The twins
5. What is wrong, according to the dictionary, and according to Briony's discovery in that dictionary?
(a) The genre
(b) The relevance
(c) The mood
(d) The pacing
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
2. What does Cecilia carry up to the guest room?
3. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
4. Who strips to his/her underwear to retrieve the broken piece?
5. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)