|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecila prepare to help brighten up the room of the guest who is arriving soon?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The bedspread
(c) A vase of flowers
(d) A small basket of soaps
2. Robbie the son of _________________.
(a) Constance Turner
(c) The local banking heir
(d) The family cleaning lady
3. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(b) The twins
4. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
5. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(a) Written a story
(c) Written a poem
(d) Made him a medal
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
2. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
3. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
4. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
5. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)