|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
2. What does Cecilia carry up to the guest room?
(a) A small snack
(b) A vase
(c) A new set of sheets
(d) A basket
3. What breaks when Robbie and Cecilia argue over who will help with filling it?
4. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Creative archetypal
(b) Irrealism narrative
(c) Immoral mental creationism
(d) Amoral psychological realism
5. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
2. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
3. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
4. Who feels that everyone is conspiring to ruin her play?
5. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)