|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(a) The "She saids"
(c) Good spelling
(d) Full sentences
2. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
3. With what degree has Robbie graduated from university?
4. What breaks when Robbie and Cecilia argue over who will help with filling it?
5. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
(b) Plays music
(d) Makes meals
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
2. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
3. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
4. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
5. What does Cecilia carry up to the guest room?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)