|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told to carry the guest's bags upstairs?
2. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
3. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
(a) Both do
(d) Neither do
4. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(d) The twins
5. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
2. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
3. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
4. What is the name of Briony's first play production that she has been feverishly preparing?
5. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)