|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(a) Good spelling
(b) The "She saids"
(d) Full sentences
2. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
(a) Their parents are on a vacation
(b) Their parents are dead
(c) Their parents are ill
(d) The parents are divorcing
3. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
4. What does Cecila prepare to help brighten up the room of the guest who is arriving soon?
(a) A small basket of soaps
(b) The bathroom
(c) A vase of flowers
(d) The bedspread
5. Who does Cecilia want to avoid in the kitchen, causing her to have to go to the fountain for water?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
2. Where does Robbie want to go, with the help of the money of Jack Tallis?
3. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
4. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
5. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)