|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
(a) Leave him
(b) Give him the vase
(c) Give him money
(d) Marry him
2. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
3. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
4. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
5. Robbie the son of _________________.
(a) The local banking heir
(b) Constance Turner
(c) The family cleaning lady
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
2. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
3. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
4. Who does Cecilia want to avoid in the kitchen, causing her to have to go to the fountain for water?
5. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)