|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
(a) Leave him
(b) Give him money
(c) Give him the vase
(d) Marry him
2. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
3. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
(a) The props
(b) The sequence
(c) The couple
(d) The passion
4. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
5. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
2. Robbie the son of _________________.
3. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
4. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
5. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)