|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(b) In the fountain
2. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
3. Robbie the son of _________________.
(a) The local banking heir
(b) Constance Turner
(c) The family cleaning lady
4. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
5. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
2. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
3. What is Cecilia's nickname?
4. With what degree has Robbie graduated from university?
5. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)