|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cecilia's nickname?
(b) She doesn't have one
2. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
(a) The props
(b) The sequence
(c) The couple
(d) The passion
3. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
(a) Their parents are on a vacation
(b) Their parents are ill
(c) The parents are divorcing
(d) Their parents are dead
4. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
5. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Irrealism narrative
(b) Creative archetypal
(c) Immoral mental creationism
(d) Amoral psychological realism
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
2. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
3. With what degree has Robbie graduated from university?
4. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
5. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)