|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(b) The twins
2. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(b) Good spelling
(c) The "She saids"
(d) Full sentences
3. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Creative archetypal
(b) Immoral mental creationism
(c) Irrealism narrative
(d) Amoral psychological realism
4. What breaks when Robbie and Cecilia argue over who will help with filling it?
5. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
2. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
3. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
4. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
5. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)