|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
2. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
(a) A handkerchief of Cecilia's
(b) A wet patch on the ground
(c) A note
(d) A scream from Robbie
3. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
4. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
5. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
2. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
3. Who strips to his/her underwear to retrieve the broken piece?
4. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
5. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)