|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecila prepare to help brighten up the room of the guest who is arriving soon?
(a) The bathroom
(b) A small basket of soaps
(c) A vase of flowers
(d) The bedspread
2. What breaks when Robbie and Cecilia argue over who will help with filling it?
3. Who feels that everyone is conspiring to ruin her play?
4. Robbie the son of _________________.
(a) The local banking heir
(b) Constance Turner
(c) The family cleaning lady
5. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(c) The twins
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cecilia want to avoid in the kitchen, causing her to have to go to the fountain for water?
2. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
3. Briony often wonders if others think about life's _________ as much as she does.
4. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
5. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)