|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(d) In the fountain
2. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
(a) The parents are divorcing
(b) Their parents are on a vacation
(c) Their parents are dead
(d) Their parents are ill
3. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
4. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
5. What is Cecilia's nickname?
(a) She doesn't have one
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
2. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
3. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
4. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
5. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)