|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university do Cecilia and Robbie both attend?
2. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
(a) Neither do
(b) Both do
3. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
4. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(a) The "She saids"
(b) Good spelling
(d) Full sentences
5. Robbie the son of _________________.
(b) The local banking heir
(c) Constance Turner
(d) The family cleaning lady
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
2. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
3. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
4. Who feels that everyone is conspiring to ruin her play?
5. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)