|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Briony often wonders if others think about life's _________ as much as she does.
2. The first line of Briony's story used to be: "there was an/a __________ who _________."
(a) Girl, lived by herself
(b) Lady, swallowed a fly
(c) Woman, jumped into the fountain
(d) Man, wanted to kiss a girl
3. What does Briony notice the twins are wearing after they ask to be excused from dinner?
(d) New shirts
4. Robbie knows he must speak to Cecilia about his feelings before she _________.
(a) Goes away
(b) Tells her father
(c) Tells someone else
(d) Finds someone else
5. Where does Briony know the twins are not, as they are too frightened to go there?
(a) The lake
(b) The bridge
(c) The house
(d) The horse stalls
Short Answer Questions
1. In what building of the Tallis estate does Robbie sit in a bathtub to soak?
2. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
3. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
4. What does Briony grab in order to prove the story she is telling to the head inspector?
5. What kind of business does the answer to #54 own?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)