|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(c) In the fountain
2. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
(a) A single sock
(b) A broken vase
(c) A piece of paper
(d) A letter
3. Whose presence makes the household settle, which is why everyone is quiet and slows down by the closed library door?
(a) Jack Tallis
(b) Danny Hardman
4. How many strokes of nettles does it take for Briony to be free of her show-off years and reliance on her mother's good opinion?
5. What does Briony notice the twins are wearing after they ask to be excused from dinner?
(a) New shirts
Short Answer Questions
1. What is also attacked for wasting Briony's time, as she criticizes herself?
2. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
3. Who is Emily reluctant to deal with in the beginning of this section, after the group realizes the twins have run away?
4. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
5. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)