|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(d) The twins
2. What does Cecilia carry up to the guest room?
(a) A new set of sheets
(b) A vase
(c) A small snack
(d) A basket
3. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
(a) The library
(b) The sitting room
(c) An unused bedroom
(d) The kitchen
4. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
5. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
2. What does Emily make sure the children have done before she retreats?
3. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
4. Why does Emily retreat to her bedroom every afternoon?
5. Who strips to his/her underwear to retrieve the broken piece?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)