|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
(a) Drawing room
2. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
3. Where does Cecilia believe her sister to be as she is hunting to find her?
(a) In her bedroom
(b) At the fountain
(c) On the bridge
(d) In the library
4. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
(a) The bungalow
(b) The swimming pool
(c) The fountain
(d) The house
5. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Emily reluctant to deal with in the beginning of this section, after the group realizes the twins have run away?
2. Who does Briony sacrifice in her story, declaring them to be incompetent actors?
3. According to Emily, ________ paying for Robbie's education is unfair to Leon and the girls.
4. The first line of Briony's story used to be: "there was an/a __________ who _________."
5. Emily believes ______ will leave, just as _______ did. This causes Emily to feel self-pity for these lost people in her life.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)