|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first line of Briony's story used to be: "there was an/a __________ who _________."
(a) Man, wanted to kiss a girl
(b) Lady, swallowed a fly
(c) Woman, jumped into the fountain
(d) Girl, lived by herself
2. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
3. What is the color of the first dress Cecilia chooses that she believes makes her look like Shirley Temple?
4. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
5. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
(a) In her bedroom
(b) By the lake
(c) In the fountain
(d) On the island
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Emily reluctant to deal with in the beginning of this section, after the group realizes the twins have run away?
2. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
3. What do Emily's daughters call her, knowing that she does not give them the attention they should get as her children?
4. How many stragglers have reached a bombed out house in order to figure out a shortcut to the sea in the beginning of this chapter?
5. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)