|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Emily, ________ paying for Robbie's education is unfair to Leon and the girls.
2. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Creative archetypal
(b) Irrealism narrative
(c) Amoral psychological realism
(d) Immoral mental creationism
3. From whom does Robbie have a letter offering to help him with medical school costs?
(b) Jack Tallis
(d) Paul Marshall
4. What happened on the beautiful morning of June, 1932, as recalled by Robbie during his travels?
(a) Giving Briony a swimming lesson
(b) Making love to Cecilia
(c) Coming to the Tallis house for the first time
(d) Seeing Cecilia swim in the fountain
5. Betty will get upset with the twins and with the children if they do not come down for _______ immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
2. To what age does Robbie's imagination take him as he is thinking about his and Cecilia's future?
3. On whose cheek does Robbie notice a scratch when they are all sitting down to dinner?
4. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
5. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)