|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong, according to the dictionary, and according to Briony's discovery in that dictionary?
(a) The genre
(b) The relevance
(c) The pacing
(d) The mood
2. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
(a) A letter
(b) A piece of paper
(c) A single sock
(d) A broken vase
3. Who does Briony say is the attack of the answer to #151?
4. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
(b) An excuse to miss dinner
(d) A flower
5. Where does Robbie want to go, with the help of the money of Jack Tallis?
(a) Live a carefree life
(b) Engineering classes
(c) Medical school
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is strange and must be struggled for to attain.
2. Who does Emily think will be hindered in her search for a husband because of her education level?
3. Who does Emily count on to care for the guests when they arrive, which calms Emily and allows her to sleep?
4. Who says to Cecilia that they want to be in Briony's play and that is why they are upset?
5. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)