|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(a) In the fountain
2. Where does Briony imagine herself to be, as an expert at slashing the nettles in the yard?
(a) The jungle
(b) Greek Olympics
(c) Berlin Olympics
(d) The stage performing a play
3. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
(a) Happy as can be
(b) Excited to be in the play
(d) Worried about Briony
4. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
(a) In her bedroom
(b) By the lake
(c) On the island
(d) In the fountain
5. Who does Briony behead in the context of the story she is hastily crafting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
2. What do Leon and Marshall prepare in order to renew their search for the twins that was halted when the attack was discovered?
3. Who is no longer the horsy sister, according to Robbie and his daydreams?
4. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
5. What is the problem, Briony finally decides, in regards to the play she wants to stage?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)