|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first line of Briony's story used to be: "there was an/a __________ who _________."
(a) Man, wanted to kiss a girl
(b) Woman, jumped into the fountain
(c) Girl, lived by herself
(d) Lady, swallowed a fly
2. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
(a) In the fountain
(b) On the island
(c) By the lake
(d) In her bedroom
3. What happened on the beautiful morning of June, 1932, as recalled by Robbie during his travels?
(a) Coming to the Tallis house for the first time
(b) Seeing Cecilia swim in the fountain
(c) Making love to Cecilia
(d) Giving Briony a swimming lesson
4. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
5. From whom does Robbie have a letter offering to help him with medical school costs?
(b) Paul Marshall
(c) Jack Tallis
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feels that everyone is conspiring to ruin her play?
2. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
3. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
4. Why are maniacs so dangerous, at least in Lola's eyes, as she is talking to Briony?
5. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)