|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose cheek does Robbie notice a scratch when they are all sitting down to dinner?
2. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
3. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
4. What is the word Robbie adds in impulsively to the letter, although he decides he will not send that copy to Cecilia?
5. What does Emily want to turn the roast into for Leon's arrival?
(a) A casserole
(b) A soup
(c) Cold cuts
(d) A gravied meat dish
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Briony certain will benefit her writing, even if it means hurting others and invading their privacy?
2. What are moths actually looking for, instead of the light, according to Emily's recollection of her education?
3. Where does Cecilia lead Robbie when he begins to apologize for the note?
4. Who calls for Briony to help her?
5. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)