|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels that everyone is conspiring to ruin her play?
2. What has fallen into disrepair, which is a shame as it is an architectural point of interest?
(a) The fountain
(b) The house itself
(c) Island temple
(d) The gazebo
3. When Briony's fantasy fades, the difficult _________ occurs.
(a) Coming back
4. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
(a) Both do
(d) Neither do
5. Robbie knows he must speak to Cecilia about his feelings before she _________.
(a) Goes away
(b) Tells her father
(c) Finds someone else
(d) Tells someone else
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily watch as she looks at her unused harpsichord?
2. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
3. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
4. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
5. Who casts themselves as the protector of Cecilia as they see Cecilia going into the library with Robbie?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)