|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecilia carry up to the guest room?
(a) A new set of sheets
(b) A vase
(c) A basket
(d) A small snack
2. What does Emily scoff at that has caused her older sister to leave her children?
(a) Alcohol poisoning
(b) Drug addiction
(d) Nervous breakdown
3. Who does Briony sacrifice in her story, declaring them to be incompetent actors?
(a) The women
(b) The twins
(c) The nettles
(d) The men
4. Who jokes about having been persuaded by Emily to have a roast in Leon's honor, no matter the weather?
5. Who is Emily reluctant to deal with in the beginning of this section, after the group realizes the twins have run away?
(c) The constable
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lola want to tell about the letter that Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
2. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
3. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
4. What does Lola declare Robbie to be after Briony reveals the contents of the letter Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
5. When did Emily's illnesses and her stillness begin in her life?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)