|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briony think of Robbie's letter to Cecilia? What does she think Cecilia is as a result?
(d) A tramp
2. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
3. Who treats the inspectors in a condescending manner?
4. What can gentleman do during hot days in England, according to Leon?
(a) Skip meals
(b) Eat outside
(c) Take off their jackets
(d) Wear shorts
5. What does Briony grab in order to prove the story she is telling to the head inspector?
(a) The vase
(b) The letter from Jack to Robbie
(c) The handkerchief
(d) The note from Robbie
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
2. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
3. To what age does Robbie's imagination take him as he is thinking about his and Cecilia's future?
4. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
5. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)