|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Leon and Cecilia walk to as they are talking to each other?
(a) The garage
(b) The bungalow
(c) The fountain
(d) The guest room
2. The first line of Briony's story used to be: "there was an/a __________ who _________."
(a) Lady, swallowed a fly
(b) Man, wanted to kiss a girl
(c) Girl, lived by herself
(d) Woman, jumped into the fountain
3. What kind of business does the answer to #54 own?
(a) Medical practice
(b) Movie company
(c) Chocolate factory
(d) Banking office
4. Who is the character that startles Briony as she is trying to write another story for her brother?
5. What do Emily's daughters call her, knowing that she does not give them the attention they should get as her children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches Robbie and Cecilia in the library?
2. What is the word Robbie adds in impulsively to the letter, although he decides he will not send that copy to Cecilia?
3. Whose passing into adulthood is Emily mourning in this section of the book?
4. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
5. Who does Cecilia want to avoid in the kitchen, causing her to have to go to the fountain for water?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)