|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
(a) Pink candy
(b) A mouth of cola
(c) Her hands over her mouth
(d) Green candy
2. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
(a) Talking to Robbie
(b) Crossing the bridge
(c) Writing a letter
(d) Dancing in the fountain
3. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
4. What is the problem, Briony finally decides, in regards to the play she wants to stage?
(a) The twins
(b) The costumes
(d) The play itself
5. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(d) The twins
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
2. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
3. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
4. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
5. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)