|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
2. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(b) Good spelling
(c) Full sentences
(d) The "She saids"
3. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
4. What does Cecilia say to Briony when she would have nightmares? "________. It's only a dream."
(a) Come back
(c) Quiet darling.
(d) Calm down
5. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
(a) The passion
(b) The couple
(c) The props
(d) The sequence
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
2. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
3. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
4. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
5. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)