|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecila prepare to help brighten up the room of the guest who is arriving soon?
(a) The bathroom
(b) A small basket of soaps
(c) The bedspread
(d) A vase of flowers
2. What is it that Cecilia feels satisfied that is undetectable?
(a) The threats she's made to Robbie
(b) Her true feelings about Robbie
(c) The repairs to the vase
(d) The stain on her dress
3. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
(a) Her hands over her mouth
(b) Pink candy
(c) A mouth of cola
(d) Green candy
4. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
5. What is the problem, Briony finally decides, in regards to the play she wants to stage?
(a) The costumes
(b) The twins
(d) The play itself
Short Answer Questions
1. Who strips to his/her underwear to retrieve the broken piece?
2. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
3. What breaks when Robbie and Cecilia argue over who will help with filling it?
4. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
5. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)