|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
(a) On the island
(b) In her bedroom
(c) In the fountain
(d) By the lake
2. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
3. Who does Cecilia want to avoid in the kitchen, causing her to have to go to the fountain for water?
4. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(b) Written a story
(c) Made him a medal
(d) Written a poem
5. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Irrealism narrative
(b) Amoral psychological realism
(c) Creative archetypal
(d) Immoral mental creationism
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
2. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
3. How old is Briony at the start of this story?
4. To what time is play practice delayed causing Briony to be disappointed?
5. What is it that Cecilia feels satisfied that is undetectable?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)