|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
(a) An unused bedroom
(b) The kitchen
(c) The sitting room
(d) The library
2. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
3. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(a) Made him a medal
(b) Written a story
(c) Written a poem
4. What is wrong, according to the dictionary, and according to Briony's discovery in that dictionary?
(a) The pacing
(b) The mood
(c) The genre
(d) The relevance
5. What is the name of Briony's first play production that she has been feverishly preparing?
(a) The Tragedy of Leon and his Turtle
(b) The Trials of Cecilia and Robbie
(c) The Trials of Arabella
(d) The Tales of Arabela
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
2. What kind of business does the answer to #54 own?
3. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
4. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
5. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)