|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
(a) Romeo and Juliet
2. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
(a) Paul Marshall
(c) Roger Darthmouth
(d) Jack Tallis
3. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
(a) Give him the vase
(b) Marry him
(c) Give him money
(d) Leave him
4. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(b) Written a story
(c) Made him a medal
(d) Written a poem
5. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
(a) A handkerchief of Cecilia's
(b) A note
(c) A scream from Robbie
(d) A wet patch on the ground
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
2. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
3. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
4. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
5. Robbie the son of _________________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)