|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem, Briony finally decides, in regards to the play she wants to stage?
(b) The twins
(c) The play itself
(d) The costumes
2. What does Cecila prepare to help brighten up the room of the guest who is arriving soon?
(a) The bedspread
(b) A small basket of soaps
(c) The bathroom
(d) A vase of flowers
3. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
(a) The passion
(b) The couple
(c) The props
(d) The sequence
4. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(a) The "She saids"
(b) Good spelling
(d) Full sentences
5. What does Cecilia carry up to the guest room?
(a) A basket
(b) A new set of sheets
(c) A vase
(d) A small snack
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
2. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
3. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
4. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
5. Who was a war hero whose funeral Cecilia barely remembers?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)