|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the twins, Jackson and Pierrot?
2. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
(a) Romeo and Juliet
3. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(a) Full sentences
(c) The "She saids"
(d) Good spelling
4. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
5. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
2. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
3. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
4. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
5. What is the problem, Briony finally decides, in regards to the play she wants to stage?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)