|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
(a) Paul Marshall
(b) Jack Tallis
(c) Roger Darthmouth
2. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Immoral mental creationism
(b) Irrealism narrative
(c) Amoral psychological realism
(d) Creative archetypal
3. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
4. What does Cecilia say to Briony when she would have nightmares? "________. It's only a dream."
(b) Quiet darling.
(c) Come back
(d) Calm down
5. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
(c) Romeo and Juliet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
2. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
3. How many days has Briony spent preparing her first play?
4. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
5. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)