|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Briony freed from when she writes a play, much to her delight?
(a) Good spelling
(b) The "She saids"
(c) Full sentences
2. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
3. What is the problem, Briony finally decides, in regards to the play she wants to stage?
(a) The costumes
(c) The twins
(d) The play itself
4. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
(a) Dancing in the fountain
(b) Writing a letter
(c) Talking to Robbie
(d) Crossing the bridge
5. Who strips to his/her underwear to retrieve the broken piece?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
2. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
3. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
4. What is wrong, according to the dictionary, and according to Briony's discovery in that dictionary?
5. Where does Robbie want to go, with the help of the money of Jack Tallis?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)