|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Briony often wonders if others think about life's _________ as much as she does.
2. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
3. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(c) In the fountain
4. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
(a) An excuse to miss dinner
(c) A flower
5. Where does Briony see Robbie and Cecilia talking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the unthinkable obscenity that the answer to question #52 utters?
2. What does Cecilia say to Briony when she would have nightmares? "________. It's only a dream."
3. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
4. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
5. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)