|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of writer does Briony become at this point?
(a) Irrealism narrative
(b) Amoral psychological realism
(c) Creative archetypal
(d) Immoral mental creationism
2. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The sitting room
(c) An unused bedroom
(d) The library
3. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
4. What is Cecilia's nickname?
(d) She doesn't have one
5. What is the problem, Briony finally decides, in regards to the play she wants to stage?
(b) The costumes
(c) The play itself
(d) The twins
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
2. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
3. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
4. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
5. With what degree has Robbie graduated from university?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)