|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briony not want to have done with her anymore?
2. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
(b) Written a poem
(c) Made him a medal
(d) Written a story
3. Which member of the Tallis family is coming home, hence Briony's preoccupation with writing the play for this particular person's celebration?
4. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
5. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
2. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
3. What is Lola's relation to Briony?
4. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
5. Briony often wonders if others think about life's _________ as much as she does.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)