|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Briony write her first short story, allowing for the beginning of her life's writing escapades?
2. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
3. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
(a) Neither do
(b) Both do
4. What does Briony think Robbie is asking Cecilia to do?
(a) Marry him
(b) Give him the vase
(c) Leave him
(d) Give him money
5. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is all that remains of the surprising scene to which Briony is a witness?
2. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
3. Who is told to carry the guest's bags upstairs?
4. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
5. What does Briony rip in half when she enters the room where Cecilia is sitting?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)