|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony want to hold the practice for the play at the start of this novel?
2. In how many points of view does Briony want to write about the scene she has just seen?
3. Who cannot act, as seen in the play practice, causing Briony to become even more frustrated with her play?
(d) The twins
4. What does Cecilia want to have when she starts to think of Robbie?
(a) An excuse to miss dinner
(c) A flower
5. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(c) In the fountain
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cecila prepare to help brighten up the room of the guest who is arriving soon?
2. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
3. Who is told to carry the guest's bags upstairs?
4. What is it that Cecilia feels satisfied that is undetectable?
5. Where does Robbie want to go, with the help of the money of Jack Tallis?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)